liv.

AZALEA'S POV:

I was observing this familiar place. I glanced back at him and then back outside and at the place; the car stopped. I stormed out of it as I couldn't believe it.

He placed his warm hand over my shoulder as my heart was throbbing hard.

"Igor..... This.. This is... " I stammered.

And their we stood in front of my mother's grave. That same grave where I used to spend my days and nights crying. I stepped forward while a drop of tear escaped my eye. Her beautiful face with a sweet, encouraging smile was running around in my head. My throat became soar while my breath hitched.

I trembled down on my knees in front of her gravestone.

'Rosa', it was mentioned in faded letters on the stone. I brushed my hand over it.

"Azalea..... " Igor embraced me while I was still on the ground, pecking my forehead, wiping away my tears.

"Baby, if you cry like this, mom will think I'm a bad guy." He said kissing back of my hand. I held his hand as I smiled. He cupped my face with his tender hands.

I love this man with all my heart and I'll always till my last breath. Sometimes I feel he understands me better than me. His presence near me makes me feel safe, his smile evokes the happiness inside me. To the world, he might be a heartless boss but to me, he's my first and last everything.

"I love you so much... " I said, locking my arms around him.
"I love you more than you can imagine." He replied, softly.

"But I love you more.. " I pouted

"And so do I.. " he replied, grinning.
He helped me to stand up and I looked over at her grave.

" If Mom was here, she would be so happy to see you." I said. He stroke my shoulder and replied,

"Why she won't be? After all I'm her perfect daughter's choice."

There were so many days when I used to run away from my house and end up being here. I never feared anyone once I was with her. I always remember those days when she used to make flower crowns for me. She always kept me away from all the problems, it was when she left, everything began falling apart.

I stood there, telling him about her and he meanwhile getting emotional time to time in that. We spent a long time there before heading back inside the car.

" Now, tell me, do you want something else?" he asked me. I know I'm quite not well but I must not make it an issue. I spoke after thinking a bit,

"Igor, I already have everything."

He smiled, shaking his head.

"Oh really? " he asked.

"Yes" I replied casually.

"No, you don't." he spoke, fixing his eyes over me.
I was quite confused and thought again till he spoke,

"I thought you had your smile with you just few moments ago, I can't see it anymore"

I forced a smile on my face but who am I even trying to trick? He sighed, grabbing me by my waist and snuggling me close to him. I laid my head on his shoulder while he stroke my hairs.

"Are you feeling alright? " he asked me worriedly.
"Yes." I nod while he flashed a smile at me. I took his phone to watch some oddly satisfying videos while he was scrolling through my photos, chuckling and smiling at photos of him with Lev and Adrik.

Our wedding is going to be small with just family. I am not at all a fan of crowd, even if it's my wedding. I am already imagining things, And here I am, grinning like shrek.

My phone rang with an incoming call as Igor gave it to me. It's Flora. I picked it up.

"Hey Girl. Where are you at?" she asked.

"We're on our way, back home. What are doing? " I asked her as I could hear loud noises.

"You know what, this is getting wild. Adrik and Lev are enjoying this music. Woohoo..... "

As I said, cool aunt.

"Alright then, enjoy, Flora." I hung up smiling as Igor spoke,

"What's happening there?"

"Three of them are enjoying their lives at it's best." I replied, he smiled agreeing with me.

BACK AT HOME:

We finally reached home after moving around in almost all malls. In spite of the fact that I didn't want anything else, he bought me four new dresses and a bracelet. But he also bought something very much special. It's a big teddy bear, of course not for me but little sharing won't hurt.

I went inside my room to see peppa pig on the TV meanwhile all three of them were sitting on the couch. As soon as Flora noticed me, a wave of relief appeared on her face.

"Azalea.... You're here. Look at them, they won't even let me change the channel." she said, glaring at them but Peppa pig was their center of attention right now.

"Had fun?" she spoke while Igor entered in.
" Yeaa... " I replied happily while sitting on the bed.

"Alright then, relax and meanwhile I'll take a nap. " Flora said, stretching while standing and leaving the room.
Igor stood up right after and spoke,

"I have some work at mansion. I'll be back before dinner. Alright?"

"And what about my kisses?" I stated as he grinned, coming close to me.
"Hmm....... Well, if you just want kisses I'll give it to you right now but if you want something more, you'll have to be a good girl and wait."

I smirked, biting my lips while looking at his.

"I think I will take option b. " I replied as he eyes were lit with hungry desires.
He placed a quick kiss on my lips, teasing me.

He hugged both of them, pecking their heads and cheek before leaving.

After he left, I was staring at the ceiling with Lev and Adrik doing the same, I got an idea.

I looked over at them and ran inside the closet. I took out few costumes that we bought specially for them. This can be my new hobby when I'm not doing anything.

Adrik is quite rebellious to everyone and only like to be with Igor. But Lev sweetie is friends with everyone. No matter what, both of them are just sweet blessings from God.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

Don't forget to:

Comment
vote
Share
And if want to, then follow.

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

A/N : So the next chapter will jump off to the wedding day. Don't say you've been robbed 'cause you don't know what's up next.