3.

AZALEA

I was really amazed by how huge the Mansion was. It was size of a 5 star hotel or even bigger I must say. Just its architecture was enough to bring the feels of a palace from the early times. Each and every detail with those contrasting colours emphasized the setup like the one in princess stories.

All the maids gathered in the hall while Annie stood in front, along with Flora and began declaring,

"I want you all to start working right now. There will be a meeting and few important guests will be here for lunch. Boss wants everything to be perfect." She explained.

"All of you will do the duties assigned to you earlier. Now go and start working." She dismissed everyone. Everyone was off to their respective places other than me, who was staring at everyone's face without any idea.

Annie found me lost while everyone worked hurriedly. She advanced towards me, checking her list once again and asked me to take the work of serving the drinks in the meeting room.

I'll what?? No No No...this is not good. This is not good at all. I think all problems of this world are well planned and arranged with care, only for striking me one by one.

I'll have to serve the meeting room. Easier said than done. If I say it this way, I'll have to be at a place where God knows what kind of people are sitting and I will have to serve them, their drinks, it sounds much horrible. But who am I to deny? Isn't this what I'm here for in first place?

This was all I could think of. First day and first task and I'm directly thrown in front of the scary Russian Mob Boss. I can already imagine how pathetic my condition is going to be. As Flora told, they'll be here in three hours, maybe I should pray to Lord for some miracle.

I headed back inside the kitchen and found something to help with. I helped in cooking and placing the dishes on the grand table, sketching scenarios of worst things that can occur to me.

After 3 hours, the Mansion was filled with sounds of heavy footsteps and manly voices. All of them were men wearing dark shades. They were almost ten in all with several other bodyguards following them. I didn't get to see much as they were guided upstairs towards the huge door.

Right then flora gave me a tray decorated with glasses of whiskey and refill bottle. I nervously threw an unwanted look at the tray at then looked over at Flora with a face that clearly said I was scared to death.

"All the best." She whispered with a smile and thumbs up. Hope it helps.

"Just make sure, you behave in front of them." she suggested.

I'm sure not willing to get myself killed by getting noticed. But still, I need to learn doing these tasks on regular basis, it'll help my survival.

“Do ask them for ice in their drinks first. These oldies are too skeptical about it. Also, remember the order of these glasses. Make sure you don't mix it up with Boss's.”

I as ready to leave with so much knowledge still not being able to make a place in my head, just when a thought popped up.

"But I don't know who the Boss is.." I added. I might have heard endless stories about him, really a lot but I don't have any ideas about how this man in everyone's horror story description looks like.

"Umm- he has blue eyes. I mean others can have that too. Umm- how do I tell you? Okay, he's quite young and... Just go there, you'll know. " she found a way to explain but tried to hurry me up,as soon as possible. I nodded, watching her leave for inspecting other tasks.