xxxi.

Evening Time:

I'm going with him and I'll have to make sure I don't make any mistakes there, drinking is totally forbidden and I don't like interaction so all I'm left with is food. I wore a blue coloured shoulder sleeve bodycon dress with matching blue strappy heels sandals.

(Visuals)

(Visuals)

I let my hairs open in wave and added a little shade of blush pink lipstick on. I'm finally ready just my favorite perfume left. I opened the drawer and took out the pendant, wearing it along with this.

"My hot fiance, shall we leave?" Igor spoke as I turned around and faced him. He was already eyeing me from top to bottom.

He wore a white full sleeves shirt with his sleeves rolled up and a black hugging jeans that made me keep gawking at him with a sinful look running on my face. He looks flawless as always.

"Yes, let's go before I get distracted by this view and cancel the plan." I said as he smirked, wetting his lips and coming close to me with his hand in his pockets

"I see... Well, I won't mind it anyways. It will be more fun here, together." he said as I couldn't hide my red cheeks and started walking out.

IGOR'S POV

I went inside the room and found her dressing up. She was straightening her dress that showed each curve of her breathtaking body. I can sit here and watch her cute actions all day.

"My hot fiance, shall we leave?" I spoke entering in, not being able to take my eyes off her as she smiled before turning back.

Her mesmerising doll like eyes were enjoying the view when she bit her lower lip seductively and said,

"Yes, let's go before I get distracted by this view and cancel the plan."

Oh really kitten, not that I'm complaining about this offer. It's more engaging that anything else can be to me in this world.

I went close to her as she looked up, maintaining the eye contact. I can see her hormones are shooting up already and that makes her just more cute.

"I see... Well, I won't mind it anyways. It will be more fun here, together." I said as she blushed and ran out of the room. The way she tries to be bold but as soon as I say anything, starts melting away has my heart.

I followed her out as we went down stairs to my car. I opened the door of front seat as she got in.

"Are you going to drive today?" she asked and I sat next to her.

"Yes Baby." I said while buckling up the seat belt and driving off.

AZALEA'S POV

He told me no touchy-touchy as he was driving. He also told me that he'll get me an orange juice when we reach there if I behave.

Ok.