xliii.

AZALEA'S POV:

I wish I could paused time where it is. Just like now, forever, with him. I always thought we need to loose so many things while we are on our way in life but then there's this serendipity that in some ways is always there for us, waiting to be recognized. No when I close my eyes, I feel like all those days that I spent were also mean for me realize my strength and live in a way that I would have never thought of.

He slowly rubbed my back, giving me pecks on my forehead, stroking my hairs. He won't let me work so, I decided to play with him a little.

"I wanted to ask you something." I said.

"Hmm.." he mumbled.

"Now you won't call me your little one?" I said.

*(Internal evil laughter)*

He chuckled at my question and replied,

"And why will it happen? You were, are and always will be my and only my little one. Am I clear.....little one." he said, lifting my face, looking in my eyes.

I smirked and bite my lower lip as he noticed it. His hand slowly trailing down and grabbing my waist, pulling me close. His hot breathe hitting my neck as his eyes had fire inside them.

I gently rubbed my lips against his as quick feeling of desire ran through my body. I can see he wasn't quite satisfied with what he got.
Suddenly, Adrik woke up, crying, waking Lev along with him.

"ohh... Baby.. Are you hungry.. " I picked him up and tried to calm him down. Both of them are quite less active but will grow up normally, doctor said. I'm going to keep good care of them and never let them feel any kind of problem.

After Adrik slept, I opened my laptop to finish few more slides even though Igor kept staring at me, distracting me from work.

"Nowadays, someone is really busy." he spoke, sighing. Really? It's him who's in the office working for whole day.

"My children are sleeping, my fiancée is working and I'm unnoticed." he continued, lying on the bed on his face.

Look at this man, I was with him just moments ago and here he is, blaming me for ignoring him.

I finally closed the laptop and kept it aside, hovering next to him. He instantly grabbed me and cuddled. I chuckled while placing my leg over his.

My fingers trailed down his chest, sliding his almost unbuttoned shirt. I noticed something. He has a new tattoo.
I slide the fabric aside, revealing his muscular chest, for seeing what he got.

My eyes were fixed on the next thing I saw.
It's a tattoo of my face!!
It was the one with a pendant on my neck and those hairs I had during our engagement. It's just perfection like as if it was copied as it is.
I traced my fingers over it and looked up at him.

"Igor... It's.. " I shuttered out of billions of emotions running inside me that time.

"You like it? " he whispered, gently rubbing my lips with his fingers.

"I love it. It's so beautiful." I said, kissing him and he paired up grinning.

"You got few tattoos removed for it? It must have been so painful." I spoke, brushing my fingers over his chest.

"I don't think it hurts. Not when it's you" he answered, smiling, kissing my forehead.

I cuddled in his arms, talking to him about everything that I did when Carson and jadyn took me out to theme park when I was five months pregnant and how irritating that neighbor of ours was. He just kept smiling at gawking at me while I kept speaking.