5.

NEXT DAY - MORNING:
AZALEA

I woke up with a small headache and little bit of nauseous feeling when sat on my bed, scratching my head. I saw there was no one in the room, I was all alone. Possibly, I'm late for work but it was just 5 in the morning as the clock ticking on the wall showed.

Stretching a bit, I was about to step out of the bed but my eyes fell on a bowl of soup and four sandwiches, placed on the nightstand, next to my bed. It had a note too. I picked up the tray and opened the piece of paper with something written on it.

"Good Morning,
Hope you slept well and if not then I have an amazing idea, have your breakfast that I made for you and forget about anything that happened. Good day♡.

-Flora."

Her sweet letter brought a smile on my face and I began appreciating my existence, slightly. I'm hopeful  my day is going to be awesome now.

I placed the tray back on the night stand before I stood up and stretched, looking around, deciding to make my bed.

The buttery taste of sandwich seemed to soothe out my growling stomach but for my thoughts, peace was never an option. All those things from yesterday began running through my head again and again till it began arching once again.

The only thing that made me feel calm and even a bit nervous was the moment I had in Don's office. If I said I didn't like it, I would be lying but I am very well aware of how wrong it is. No matter what kind of things happened, it's just momentary, with no future.

Flora is right, I must stay alert. Boss is nothing but a bad man who will bring nothing good. This is a new start of my new life, not as I wanted but I will definitely try to make it like the way I wanted. With less problems and a little bit of peace, this place will be paradise to me.

I better start getting ready and help everyone in the Mansion.

I took a shower of lukewarm water that evened out my hurting muscles due to sleeping in that weird position. Putting on my uniform, I noticed I have no Inner Wears left for today. The one from yesterday is still quite moist and I don't have any spare ones. I'm getting late, I need to make my decision. Wearing these moist ones doesn't seem like a comfortable idea.

I decided, I'll come back after sometime at put it on if it's dry but till then, I'll go and start working.

As I got Inside the kitchen, all women were gossiping something while staring over at me. I'm very well aware of what it is about but I don't mind. There's nothing I can do to make them stop talking but can ignore them. Annie noticed my presence from the corner of the room.

"Azalea, can you take this breakfast and coffee to Don's room?" She asked me while extending the tray towards me.

I glanced up at her, hesitant and reluctant. Maybe my theory of this day being better than others was wrong. I don't know how to say no to her specially when this is the only favour I'm asked to do. I can't say no for sure but how do I say yes?

"-Ok, I will." I said giving her an assuring smile and taking that tray from her hand.

"The room is on the third floor, second from right." She said before leaving me there. Sighing, I made my way up to where I was guided, cursing my bad luck. Questioning myself, was I born to live or just survive? Why destiny is always so unfair with me? But now that it is what it is, I'll have to do it.

I reached the third floor and stood in front of black, hard wooden door that she told me was his room. I gently gave a knock on it and waited for him to answer.