xxxviii.

IGOR'S POV:

It was so heavenly, so purifying when I had a look of her as charming as ever face. Her eyes twinkling in sparkle of the lights while her face was as still as mine to see each other after all this time. Her expressions were all soft as our eyes met each other's. How long I tried to hide myself, keep muself away from her but I can't anymore, and with her being in front of me, I will not.

I held her in my arms. My heart was beating rapidly, my breath became unstable as her sweet scent intoxicated me. This was most peaceful place I've ever got to in my life. Her hands were tightly gripping my shirt with her eyes close.

She was crying.
No baby, don't cry, I'll not let you ever again. These tears are going to come to an end.

I gently kissed her neck to which she trembled in my arms, her soft skin and her fragrance made me feel like resting here forever. She hugged me back, firmly holding me in her arms but suddenly she got away from my grip, pulling me away. All I could see was that same feeling of betrayal, sadness and darkness in her eyes. I could see, she had so many questions to ask but none could make their way out of her lips.

I'm sure of this fact that now she has nothing but hatred for me in her heart. I'm a villain in her eyes and it's something that I can't deny but accept.

Her eyes were red and filled with tears. It clearly shows how much I've brought up that she held back inside of her for this long. There was nothing but sense of complete heartbreak I could see. She tried to say something but didn't.

I came close to her but she stepped back.

Please baby, hear me out, just once. This is hurting me, more than I've been in these months, away from you.

"You don't have to come close to me. I'm not deaf. I can hear properly." she said looking away. For the first time in my life, I've been hurt by someone's words. I can't even imagine what she had to go through for all this time.

I can see pain in her eyes, slowly flickering in softness as she glanced over at me. As much as these words hit me, they did hurt her.

I sighed as I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close. She tried to push me away but not long after, calmed down but still wasn't as comfortable as she was.

"I said stay away from me. Leave me or I'll scream." she said still trying her little pushes on me.

She faced the other side when she couldn't manage to get away as I cupped her face with my hand.

"Look at me." I said, she was facing the other side.

"Azalea, let me explain." I said as she didn't bother. Tears were falling down her eyes. Every tear resembles the pain that she had because of me. I have seen many cry but never I felt so destroyed after seeing someone cry because of me.

I can't see her cry, I won't force her to do anything she doesn't want to. I released my grip on her as she distanced herself from me, crossing her arms, breathing heavily with her hand on her stomach.

"Are you alright? " I asked her worriedly as she looked at me with her painful eyes.

"Why do you care? Even if I was dead, why would you care?" she replied with a calm tone and suddenly trembled, almost falling down.

I held her as she got unconscious in my arms. I picked her up and took her inside the car. I must call the doctor to be there. I drove towards Mansion, aware of the fact that she won't like this.

AFTER AN HOUR:

AZALEA'S POV:

I could feel pain running through my head and body. I opened my eyes and found myself on a bed. I think I forgot to take my medicines today. My back hurts like hell. Rubbing my eyes, I tried to look around. This place seems familiar, but my head is still fussy.