P.1 The Void

Y/n P.O.V

I wake up to find myself in a glitching, black and white room (up top but imagine glitches everywhere). I don't remember any reset coming here. I try to rethink what happened. I were fighting the kid because they did a genocide route. I killed them after the 736th time and they finally gave up and reset. They reset and everything was glitching and then I ended up here. I then finally remember... PAPYRUS!

I get up and start screaming his name hopping he will return the call but.... N.O.T.H.I.N.G returned my call. It is so silent here I hated it then I feel yourself tearing up. I think 'No i cant cry this isn't the time to cry'. I decide that this is all a bad dream so I try to wake myself up. I close my eye sockets and then open them. Only to be greeted by the same room I am in. I decide that this is no dream so I check myself out to see if anythings wrong with myself. But when I look at myself, I see not my regular light blue coat, this one is f/c and with dark blue streaks in it and is long. It has dark blue and dark red fluff. I don't see my regular shorts but pants that are black and white. I look to see a s/f/c shirt underneath my jacket. I see that I have sharp claws with s/f/c tips on them. I touch your mouth to feel that I have sharp teeth instead of my regular dull ones. 

I decide to sleep on it. But when I lay down on my back you feel something on my back. I touch it to feel tentacles! I lay on the ground on your side instead not caring about it. The ground is surprisingly warm and soft. I finally drift of into a restless sleep.

Your Dream, Still your P.O.V

I am in a black void now? I look around only to see another skeleton in a lab coat who is the same height as Papyrus. I run to him hopping it is Papy. When I finally get to him I see that it is not Papy. I sigh. Then the other skeleton turns around to see me. He has two cracks in his skull and has holes in his hands.

??? P.O.V

I was looking at my souls that I collected to see if everything is good until I heard a sigh. I turn around to see another skeleton who is shorter then me and has f/c lines coming from there eyes. When I look closer he has sharp teeth and is in a f/c long jacket with dark blue writing all over the jacket. With long pants that are black and white. With sharp claws that have s/f/c tips on them. Then I see four glitchy error tentacles behind him on his back. When I check his stats its all glitchy so I cant read them! This is the perfect creature to take my soul.

You P.O.V

I starting to get freaked out because of how long this dudes bin staring at me. I start to back away. When he suddenly grabs my hand then I hear in my non existing ear. "You... Are... The... Perfect... Creature... FOR MY SOUL!" Then my soul starts to burn and I fall to the ground clutching my chest. Then I see the skeleton put his soul in me and he whispers something else in my ear again, "By the way, my names Gaster..." Then I see him melt and dust away dead.

End of dream

Your P.O.V

I wake up screaming and my tentacles perk up. They go back down when I see that I still in the void. I am sweating bullets and my chest is burning. I think 'that was just a dream I am okay there is nothing here except for me..... Right?'

I decide to explore my glitching, black and white void that I now call home. After a couple of minutes walking I sit down and rest. I close my eye sockets for a bit. When I open them you see a ax just a little bit in front of me. I walk over and pick it up. Surprisingly it isn't that heavy then I feel my chest burn again. I clutch my chest dropping the ax. When the burning sensation stopped I hesitantly pick up the ax and put it on my back. My tentacles on my back hold it there. I decide I will walk for a little longer.

38 minutes later

I sigh knowing there is no way out so I practice attacking and defending with my ax and magic.

After a hour or two hours of practicing

I have gotten really good at using the the ax. My magic is a little bit different then before. I have black stings that comes from my eyes and I grab them to use for attacking. Then my gaster blasters and bones look different then form before. And instead of blue my eye turns purple. And I have a new attack I can summon knifes and hands that that have holes in them. 'These are the exact same hands as that Gaster dude' I think.

I decide to sleep again not caring what was my first dream was before. I just wana sleep. I drift off to sleep.

Your dream, your P.O.V still

I see Im in a black void and I see everyone. I run over to them and hug them all. Then I see the "Gaster" too. I even see the kid and all of the other souls. I wave at them then when I look back at Gaster I see a human with black goop coming from their eyes. They look like Frisk too but with a red and green stripped shirt. I walk over to the two, while the others are talking to each other. When I go to them we stark talking about the Au's and other scientific stuff including souls. I got the other kids name they are Chara. They seem interested in my tentacles and strings then the talk. 

I continued talking to Gaster while the kid Chara messed with my tentacles and ax. Then Gaster told me to wake up because its been years scenes I was awake. I asked him how, he said time works differently here. He said someone is coming. Next thing I know I am standing with my ax out facing a skeleton with a paint brush?

 Next thing I know I am standing with my ax out facing a skeleton with a paint brush?

Hopped you like my first chapter ;). I cant wait for you guys to see my next chapter and it might be a bit cringe but I hope you liked it. Peace out my friends. Also I hope I can write to you my next chapter pretty fast ;).

                                                                            ~Nightmare Shadow Sans