Halloween Special!

-This is a while into the future and your in no romantic relationships still in this chapter but more of family bonds-

Your POV

I was at the house in the void which Ink created and its very spacious and has that nice homey feeling. I looked at my calendar and see thats it's almost the human holidy, what was it..................... 'Halloween' 'Thx Chara' I decide to invite everyone I know to a party at my house for halloween. Me and Gaster split bodies so he would make the inventations and I'll make the food, decorations, ect.

So as Gaster was making all those hundreds of inventations I got to work first on making all the decorations which are, cobwebs (from Muffet's abilities), the interior design where made with paper that looked like pumpkins, candels which are to light up the house, and all that other halloweeny stuff.

'WOW! You seem excited to get this party started, but no matter we need a costume to go along with halloween and I have the perfect idea heheheheh'

'This sounds like a bad idea but whatever just do it as long as it is okay with your mother'

'She said that it was okay'

I internally sigh before letting Chara out so that she can make this Halloween costume since I have no idea what they are going to do.
.
.
.
- time skip -

Your POV

"Anddddd....... Done! Now you look like a spider!" I went over to the mirror with my mask to actually see what was Chara seeing and when I looked I was pritty impressed.

 Done! Now you look like a spider!" I went over to the mirror with my mask to actually see what was Chara seeing and when I looked I was pritty impressed

(Imagine the jacket your f/c, the pants is white with a green outline and the shirt is your s/f/c, this was the best I could think of)

"Why the spider like design Chara?"

"Well.......... You kinda look like a spider with the extra body parts. So that was what gave me the idea of the spider, annnnddddd since it is spooky month I wanted to make it so you where a puppeteer killer with the blood, weapons, claw marks, and the two puppet things.

.

.

.

-Time Skip again because the author is too lazy to explain what else you'll be doing-

Classic POV

As soon as me and paps get to the party, it is already filled with many other sanses and papyruses, but eh you couldn't expect less from a skeleton who is a pritty social guy.

??? - Whats up guyssss.

We quickly turn around to see a spider and skeleton like hybrid that scared both me and paps out of our skin

Paps and Sans - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

??? takes off spider mask - Oops sorry guys gess I forgot about the mask, but did I scare ya'll out of your 'skin'?

I couldn't belive it it was y/n, but I was too scared to even reply or make out words but papyrus had something to say. "O-O-OF COU-URSE YOU D-D-DIDN'T SCARE ME-E-E-E, FOR I THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL NOT B-B-BE SCARED!"

Multi - PFFT eh whatever you think goes I guess so ya'll better enjoy the party. I spent a lot of time on the decorations and food.

No ones POV

Science - HEY EVERYONE GATHER TOGETHER FOR THE PICTURE!

As everyone went outside the house some holding food and/or drinks come together and a big group for science to take a picture of because...... heh no one would want to forget this holiday spent at a good friend of theirs.

Author

IM SO SORRYYYYY I DIDN'T SEND THIS ON TIME!!!!!! FORGIVE MEEEEEE! Yeah so this may be a day late for halloween but I was busy with other stuff and sorry for the short chapter I kinda didn't know what to do for this. Any ways the lovely costume is drawn by me and that is how I think in my own mind what my lovely readers look like so.......

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!