Why is there a AU like this!?!?!?!!

(Warning this chapter dosen't entirely go with the regular Glitchtale timeline due to you being their and yeah you mess up a lot of stuff in this timeline)

Italics Gaster speaking

Bold Chara speaking

Regular you speaking

-----------------

Your POV

I wake up to find myself in a very big forest which looks like the forest in the pacifist routs...... *sigh* I miss those times when everything was peaceful and beautiful, if only the kid decided not to play God. I get up and stretch hearing some bones pop is satisfaction. I lift my hood to cover my face with only my eyelights lighting up whats under the hood before turning into chara, but sadly my eyelight is still glowing even as a human. As I am walking around I hear footsteps walking around untill finally I see....... the kid? With their family and monsters. They notice me and walk over while I internally panick and Chara wishes for me to give them control to kill 'this' Frisk for the sins they have commited. I slightly shake my head before giving my full attention to the kid.

Frisk's POV

When we make it to the surface we take the route that we normally take to go to the town, but suprisingly we meet a new person. This new 'person' has a f/c hoody that covers all the way to the feet standing there with their eyes lightly glowing a light s/f/c.... Must be something wrong with this reset for them to be here, but thats okay more new friends to help us get accepted into the human race.

Frisk- "hello stranger!"

You- "Hello child, what may I do for you?"

Wow, their voice sounds similar to someone but I can't place my finger on who.

Your POV

You internally panick again because 'this' Frisk might have noticed that you are Chara because all Charas have the same voice, whether they be a full grown adult or a child they all died and are internally stuck as a ghost (besides the swaps, they have different voice, I think this happens I might be wrong though). This 'sans' noticed your disconfort, but what suprisedd you the most was that Gaster was with them. All Gasters are destined to go to the void.

Toriel- "My child would you like to join us into helping us make peace with the other humans."

Chara answers for you saing a loud and proud yes before giving back control. The others seemed shocked at your answer not expecting for you to accept them so easily since you where human. On the way down the mountain you talked with the Gaster, which suprised him about your knowledge in science, math, machinery, and more. Gaster seems to favor you much more then most humans.

Gaster- "So human, what is your name I am Gaster"

You- "Multi or y/n is fine by me, but I mostly go by y/n"

Gaster- "Hm, odd name you have y/n"

------Time skip------

It has been a few months so far and everyone is doing good...... besides the MHS (Monster Haters Society) who kill and harm monsters. Why do they do this even though this is horrible and Monsters are different looking people. I HATE it whenever I see one bullying a monster. Sadly enough my soul changed into the HATE soul as my anger and disgust towards the MHS grows. I am suprised no one noticed, but besides that I have grown a great relationship with the Gaster family especially sans and papyrus. I almost forgot I was a sans and not a human...

I was walking around until I see the kiddo with another kid with pink hair..... They look innocent but their aura and everything else about them tells a whole different story. You look warry about them but you continue to smile and look at them with KINDNESS. I great myself and they told me their name was 'BETTY'..... I am pritty sure Ink told me about them about someone but I can't quite put my finger on it. So I decide to walk with them until we get to our destination which is the AMD building.