The talk with the King

??? POV

I walk into my portal with this 'New' old sans, when I check for his AU it dosen't have anything it and was completely erased and all glitched which I left. He was still asleep in my arms and I felt confort when he was asleep, even though he sorta looks like Error 404, who is a great threat to me. But what I see is that his personality is the complete opposite and is one of the kindest souls I have ever met, speaking of souls, his soul is constantly changing traits and has emence power flowing from it.

I see him start to shift in my arms before opening one of eye sockets, it was the cutest seen I have ever witnessed, wait CUTE!??!! NO I AM A GOD AND THIS IS A MERE MORTAL THAT HAS A POWERFUL SOUL AND ADOrable features.

Your POV

I wake up in someones arms and I look to see their face that they are exactly another sans with half a black face and the other half white. 

I am startled and teleport out of his arms to get a better look at him

I am startled and teleport out of his arms to get a better look at him. I see that the black half of his face has the eye closed and that the black goes all the way to his feet. He has a crown, a blackish purplish(?) jacket with a blue shirt and a brown scarf, with the regular sans sports shorts. I see that now you are in a throne room and I see him go up to a throne and sit down. I feel the sudden urge to kneel so I do as what my body tells me.

??? - It seems that you where taught to have some manners when you are in front of a king. Arise.

A KING?!? I thought, but I do as told and rise to both feet. You both stay there in a dead uncomfortable silence as both of you waits to break the ice between the both of you. 'What are you doing? Say something, this silence is killing me and I am dead for crying out loud!' 'Chara, don't you know everyone can hear you and you are very loud so please quiet down a bit, some of us are trying to get some sleep.' I hear as Gaster and Chara bicker and me make a loud ahem to stop their bickering and to get that silence back.

The King looks at me and opens his eye a little bit bigger because I just AHEMED for nothing at nothing but him.

Multi - Sorry about that I was trying to do it in my head and I am guessing that I did it outloud.... The answer as to why I did that was because, I have voices in my head and they where bickering with each other so I wanted to silence them..... So sorry your majest.

??? - It is okay and good to know that you have company with you. My name is King multiverse, but you can call me King.

Multi - Well King, I am y/n also known as Multi, the Multiverse Sans and I would like to ask why you have brought me to your....... Palace?

Kin- Oh right. I have brought you here because you have someone with you that should not be with you, also you seem to pose a threat to many because of this person who is with you. This means that I might have to kill you because of this and take your soul.

I was shocked to hear all this and I didn't want to die, then I wondered 'Who was this person that was with me that made me this bad for THE KING OF THE MULTIVERSE TO TRY AND KILL ME!' I hear blasters charging up and I finally see the three big blasters about to erase me from existance and I quickly made a wall of my bones to stop their attack. After a few minutes of constantly blasting me, my bone wall started to break which startled me and I had to teleport out of the way so that the blast didn't kill me. I decided to use one of my portals that the Gaster's where telling me about so that I can get out of here and maybe survive this maniac of a king.

I teleport behind a pillar while he throws bones and chains at me and I fire bones and gaster blasters his way to distract him while I try to figure out how to make a portal. 'Y/N I NEED YOU TO THINK OF A DESTINATION SO THAT THE PORTALS CAN WORK! THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN USE THEM!' I hear Gaster say over the sound of teleporting and bones breaking, while gaster blasters fire their dangerous beams of energy. I think of anywhere but here and an image of a blank space with blue flowers come to mind and I teleport behind a non-destroyed piller and bring my hand up just like the others do, and a glitching portal appeared in front of me. Before I can even think, my legs take off into the portal and it closes behind me, leaving the maniac multiverse king and all the destruction there once was.

I wipe off the sweat from my skull and try to catch my breath, even though I am a skeleton that dosen't mean that I don't need a breather and a break every once and a while. When I finally open my eye sockets and look around, I finally see the blue echo flowers on the plain whot and grey ground, I finally look up to see red strings handging to the ceiling(?) and the flowers and strings seem to stretch on for miles without end. 'Where the heck are we? I never knew of this places existance and we came up here..... Portals are confusing things.' 'Bone head, I sence another presence around here and it dosen't seem to have a friendly or welcoming presence either.....' 'Thx Chara.' I teleport out of the way of an incoming red and blue bones.

I look where those bones came from and see a Sans that looks like its been through hell and back.

'I remember looking that bad as him once, in a reset' I continue to stare him down as he does the same to me

'I remember looking that bad as him once, in a reset' I continue to stare him down as he does the same to me. Before long he looks at me and his grin even gets wider, but he has a little bit of a confused look on his face.

?$?$?? - Brother..........?

'Whut'

LOOK WHO IS BACK ON THEIR OLD STORY! Thats right I am going to continue writing this book because of how much love and support you are giving this book and damn it feels good to continue this book with the plot and my mind has no WRITERS BLOCK so I can continue this story. Thank you all so much and I will be back with another chapter soon. Bye my little skelies~

- Author