The bad Sans's and Xtale Gaster

I hope the tile hasn't ruined my thing T*T Stupid brain.

Your P.O.V

I came to the underfell house and went inside... It's all doom and gloom unlike the undertale one... You know what I'ma go to sleep and meet up with everyone. I plop myself down on the couch. But before I entirely went to sleep I thought I heard the door open and someone hug me close to them.

Your Dream

I am now in my dream and I look at myself and I feel disgusted at myself I look like that 90's guy. I look around to see everyone and that other Gaster but they all are dressed in the 90's stuff... I walk over to the two Gasters only one of them is not in the 90's stuff. That is the other Gaster not from my Dimension.

You: Yo Gaster my radical bro do ya'h know wazza happen'in?

Gaster: Nah radical bro

Xgaster: Why the funk are you talking like that.

Gaster: Some radical AU sans is touching us while my radical son is sleeping

Xgaster: Can you reverse the effects?

Gaster: Na'h my dude, if ya'h wanna this ta'h stop they have'ta stop touch'in my radical son

Xgaster: URGGGGGGGGG YOUR SO ANNOYING!!!

Dream end

Your P.O.V

I wake up to see myself still in the radical colorful clothes. I look to see who is hugging me. Right next to me I see fresh. He is asleep so I quietly teleport out of his arms. I walk outside to see the whole town in ruins. When I look I see a couple murderous sans's there. They all look at me so my eye flares up f/c.

??? P.O.V (I know that you know who this is. ¬‿¬)

We were killing some monsters and we captured fell. And we were about to go back to my castle or base until we saw another sans. This one looked different from any Au I have ever 'visited'. When error saw he told us that we should now leave. I wonder why error is like this. I check his stats.

Atk: 03q9846501384756hufr98

Def: 12-98367ngf08132-b

Hp: p9q4bgew99we97rqw08

Exp: 7-19384kjhe83dsj239587

Gold: 99999999999999999999999999

His stats hurt my eyes because they keep on changing. I look at him to see his eye flare up f/c. He could be useful to this team. So I charge my tentacles at him and with incredible speed he doges them with ease. Then cuts them with his ax? where did that come from.

~3rd pov~

Y/n's tentacles comes out to attack position. Everyone on the other side seems surprised by the tentacles except error who y/n hasn't noticed yet. Error then makes a portal and leaves the fight. Then the fight really begins with the black goop telling the other sans to attack and capture y/n. Y/n is too fast for the sanses to attack him.

1 hour later

y/n is tired but has all the other sanses that attacked him in his tentacles. But he hasn't noticed the black goop come up behind him. Before he can react the black goop shoots his tentacles at him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But nothing happens. When y/n opens his eye sockets that he didn't know was closed. X tale Gaster is standing infront of him with a gaster hand holding the tentacles. Then he makes a portal and throws all the sanses in it... Fell is still with them. Then X Gaster returns back into the void.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Then y/n blacks out from all the energy lost. Now there is a blizzard and it's covering multi... But someone in black and white picks up this sans and leaves.