04

I walk further into the forest when i see them, Harry, Hermione and Ron.

Suddenly, i hear Scabior about to talk behind me, so i put my hand on his mouth and he looks at me like i'm crazy.

I point to to the group and he nods.

Suddenly, 3 werewolves come and i point to them to stand around the trio, so they can't escape and before i can say anything else i see Scabior looking at Hermione.

"Hello, beautiful" He says and i role my eyes.

I walk out from hiding behind the tree he is leaning on and i smile at them.

"I've been waiting a long time for you three..." I say as they all back up, trying to stay away from us.

"And who are you?" Ron says

"I'll give you a clue" I say "I killed Sirius Black" I sing and Harry lunges forward, but Ron holds onto his arms.

"Bellatrix" Hermione breaths and i smile

"Close, but i'm actually her daughter... Gabriella Lestrange. Now that we've got introductions out the way, i'm actually going to need you to come with me... deatheater business and all" I say and i watch them start to run away "What are you waiting for, get them!" I shout to the werewolves and we all chase after them.

I follow Ron in one direction, while Scabior chases Hermione and the werewolves chase Harry.

"No need to run, Ron, we'll catch you anyway!" I shout as i pick up my pace, jumping over a fallen log and i cast a spell at him.

I run past trees and threw long grass and eventually i end up catching him by getting tree roots to tie around his legs and arms.

I stand over him, watching as his friends run off, the others hot on there tail.

"Oh no, Ronald, seems as though you're a bit caught up" i say as i crouch next to him.

"Pick him up!" I shout as some of the other snatchers pick the squirming boy up.

By the time we catch up with the others, they have been caught as well.

Suddenly, i see Harrys face.

"Ew what happened to your ugly face?" I say as i walk up to them and i hold his face closer to mine. "I'm sure he will be pleased i've got you either way" I say as i smile.