03

"I can't believe that you dragged me all the way out into the middle of the woods, just to get a random guy to be used for ransom!" I say as i walk through the forest, back to the hut that the snatchers stay in.

"Don't get your pretty head in a twist, love. It's what we do, capture people, ransom them off for a bit of cash" Scabior tells me as we walk through the woods after chasing a rich wizards daughter.

I fold my arms as i watch the two other snatchers, carry the unconscious witch in front of us.

Suddenly, i notice Scabior stop and i turn to watch him.

He sniffs the air.

"What's that?" He says as he sniffs the air again. "What's that smell?"

I walk up next to him and i sniff the air as well "Smells like perfume" I say as i look back at him "My perfume" I say as i look at him like he's an idiot "Never smelt it before, i wouldn't be surprised" I say as i walk over to the others

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" He says as he runs to catch up with me as the others carry the body behind us.

_________

I sit down at the big wooden table in the cabin and i drink the beer that i've been given, considering that there is no water this far into the forest.

"What's got you all mad?" Scabior says as he comes and sits next to me

"It doesn't make sense ..." I say and he looks at me, confused "Why would he send me out here with you, if all you were going to do was capture random witches and wizards walking threw the woods?" I say and he roles his eyes

"Lo-"

"- No! Why would he put me here with you lot, when you're doing nothing that helps capture Harry?" I say as i stand up and push open the door of the cabin and i walk outside as he follows me.

"We are doing something to try to capture him, love. We are just at the waiting stage" He tells me and i turn around and i slap him.

He turns his face away from me.

"I'm sick of you lying to me, he's not coming threw here is he?" I say and he looks at me, apologetically

"Lov- i mean El, come on-"

I sigh as i walk away from him as the rest of the snatchers come out of the cabin.