Chapter 45

"Hey sweetie." Annabelle cooed as she wrapped her arms around Daniel's neck and pecked him slightly on the lips.

"Hey."Daniel responded by wrapping his arms around her waist and leant his forehead against hers. It had been days since he left the hospital and since then he confined himself to his room,only coming out when It was time to eat. He kept his interactions with the rest of the gang to a phone call level. He just couldn't trust himself.

"So,whats up?" He smiled against her forehead as their noses touched.

"Nothing much.The usual. Still on the hunt for a werewolf cure." She replied.

"Still nothing from Tisha?" He asked.

"No." She replied. "Speaking of cure, do you know if there is a cure for obnoxiousness?"

"Not that i know of." Daniel looked at her,perplexed "Why?"

"Your three musketeer hunter friends." She frowned and released his neck, making her way over to sit on the bed. Daniel chuckled a little at her joke before moving to sit beside her.

"You four are still not getting along?" He asked. He had noticed the animosity between the three hunters and Annabelle since they met but he pegged it as a mere grudge. It surprised him to know that they were still at it.

"Got that right." Annabelle huffed in annoyance. "I don't get why they still don't see the fact that i don't pose any threat to you. Each time i'm coming over here,they keep asking me those useless questions all in the name of interrogation and give me looks like i have dirt all over my body. Its getting annoying."

"Well.." Daniels eyes glinted as a mischievious smile appeared on his face. "You don't seem to have any dirt on your body."

"I'm serious,Dan!" Annabelle swatted his shoulder.

"So am i."  Daniel's voice turned husky and he began to advance towards her."But just to be sure,let me do a bit of....inspection."

Annabelle saw the look on his face and blanched. She knew where this was going.
"Dan..What are you..."

A kiss to her jawline cut her off and Daniel took the opportunity to pin her to the bed.

"Inspecting." He winked and began to trace light kisses around her chin,nose and finally on her lips.  Feeling his tongue poke at her lips,Annabelle knew what he wanted and opened her mouth to grant him access. The two engaged in a tongue battle with Daniel relishing the usual sweet taste from her. Annabelle however was in another world of her own as she felt the double ministrations from his mouth and his hand which had slipped underneath her tank top and was moving dangerously upwards.She smiled into his lips in satisfaction at the fact that her boyfriend never got tired of his obssession with her twin endownments. And judging from the way he groped them through her bra,his hunger had increased. After a minute that seemed like hours,they unlocked lips to catch their breath. But no sooner than that, Daniel was at it again. He nipped at her neck and began to suck on it lightly eliciting soft moans from her as she tilted her head sideways to give him access. He kissed his way downwards pulling her shirt down to reveal her bountiful cleavage. Her moans gave way to gasps as he kissed the middle of her cleavage before planting feather-like pecks on the side of her left breast.Annabelle could not take it anymore and pushed him off her. A surprised look appeared on his face and he wondered if he had made a wong move. However,that look vanished when he saw her stand in front of him with a seductive smile on her face. She winked before pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it on the bed,revealing a lacy red bra which soon followed. Daniels eyes widened and his mouth parted open at the strip show he was treated to by his girlfriend. Annabelle giggled and put a finger under his chin tilting it upwards to slam his mouth shut.