Chapter 26

“ I don’t know. Are you sure it’s safe?” Daniel said as he surveyed the stream behind Tisha’s house. It looked calm and peaceful and the reflection of the setting sun added to it’s beauty.
“Of course.” Tisha snorted with a roll of her eyes. “ I’ve been swimming here for decades."
The five of them stood by the banks fully dressed except for Jake who was eager to dive into the water. He was wearing  an orange boxers which served as a make-do swimming trunks. The other exception was Tisha who was wearing a blue bikini that was a bit too revealing. The boys had a hard time staring at her revealed curves.. not that she cared anyway.
“I would have loved to dive in.” Tomiwa said. “ But I didn’t bring any swimsuit.”
“Solved.” Annabelle piped with a smug smile.  She turned to Tomiwa. “ I brought a spare in case you were willing to swim.”
Then she paused and a thoughtful look appeared on her face. “ Although I should have mentioned she had a stream.”
All eyes were on her, staring in disappointment.
“What?” She pouted.
“What else are you forgetting to mention?” Daniel gave her a sarcastic gaze.
She looked at him and a devious smile appeared on her face. So he wants to make her look bad, huh? Well, two can play the game.
“Your birthday present." She winked and then giggled when she saw him reduced to a blushing mess. She laughed harder when he mumbled incohensively and went to sit on a nearby rock, the pink still on his cheeks.
“What was that about?” Tisha raised an eyebrow to Jake and Tomiwa.
“No idea.” They chorused.
“Anyway, enough dulling.” Jake said and dived into the stream. He rose to the surface a few minutes later, laughing. “ Hey, Dan. You have to try this. The water is awesome.”
“No,thanks.” Daniel waved dismissively. “ I’m good.”
“ Chicken.” Jake frowned and Daniel laughed. “ Suit yourself. But you are missing a lot.”
Tisha dived after him while Annabelle took Tomiwa into the house to change. They returned minutes later with Annabelle still dressed. Tomiwa however…..
“Holy cow.” Jake whispered as he caught sight of his girlfriend walking to the pool. She had a shy look on her face  and it was hard not to see why. She wore a white bikini that was way too revealing. The top did little to hid her bouncing assets and as for the bottom? The less said,the better.
“Annabelle has a bikini like that?” Daniel whispered in awe as he couldn’t believe his eyes.
Tomiwa dived into the stream and made her way pass Tisha who was giving her lecherous and sly looks and over to Jake who was still struggling for words. He definitely hadn’t recovered from the show she was giving him. Annabelle made her way to the rock and sat beside Daniel. He gave her a look.
“What?” She smiled innocently.
“How in the world did you get something like that?” He pointed to Tomiwa who was conversing with a gradually calm Jake.
“One of my shopping talents.” She replied proudly.
“Shopping talents?” Daniel deadpanned. “ You’ve got to be kidding. Annabelle, if you put on something like that, you might as well be naked.”
Her innocent smile was replaced by a foxy one . On seeing that smile, he gulped as he knew he had put him self in a tight corner: Figuratively and literally.  She leaned towards him and he moved back only to realize that any further movement and he would fall off. She held his shirt and dragged him to her and whispered into his ear.
“Naked, huh?” Her voice sounded shrilling and intoxicating. “You would like that, wouldn’t you?”
A red blush appeared on his cheeks. “What?!”
“Admit it, Dan.” She licked the shell of his ear, making him shiver. “It will be a pleasing sight for your eyes. Hmm?”
“Ann..” He stuttered. “ I…”
She suddenly pushed him back and broke into a fit of giggles making him surprised.
“You should have seen your face” she cried out and he frowned. He had just been suckered. What a low blow.
“1-0, Ann.” He smiled.
“Aww.” She pouted mockingly. “ Don’t get any ideas about an equalizer.”
“We’ll see.” He replied confidently.
“Meanwhile” Annabelle pointed her chin to the occupants of the stream. “Tisha is about to do what she knows best.”
Daniel followed her gaze and a disappointed sigh escaped his lips as he saw the said girl swimming stealthily towards Tomiwa who was lost in conversation with Jake.
“ You do realize that sooner or later, Sharon has to know.” Jake was saying, a serious look on his face. “What she saw that day  is enough to raise questions?”
“I know.” Tomiwa sighed sadly. “ The first  problem is how to tell her.  The second problem is how she would react if she found out we kept it to ourselves all this while”
“Well you can tell her. You are the closest to her.” He grinned.
“JAKE!” A disapproving frown appeared on her face.
“Kidding.” He laughed, raising his hands in surrender.
She rolled her eyes and was about to retort when she felt two hands wrap around her waist. Jakes eyes went wide as he saw Tisha surface from beneath and leaned her chin on Tomiwa’s shoulder. Tomiwa gasped in fright as she knew whose hold she was in.
“Hello, hot stuff.” Tisha purred into her captive’s ear. Tomiwa shivered and struggled to get out of her grip but the other girl was stronger.
“Tisha!” Tomiwa cried out. “ Let go!"
“Sorry.” Tisha smiled and sent a mischevious glance to Jake. “Not happening.”
“Tisha, come on.” Jake frowned. “ This is ridiculous.”
“You think?” She giggled, ignoring the struggling from the other girl.
“You know” She continued as her hands went up Tomiwa’s stomach. “ You two need to spice up your relationship.”
“Tisha.” Tomiwa’s eyes went wide as she felt Tisha’s hand move slowly up her stomach and dangerously close to her bust. “ What are you doing?”
“Me? I’m just about to show your darling boyfriend certain parts of your body. Parts he hasn’t explored yet, im sure. Parts he is missing out on.” Tisha whispered the last part and slowly grabbed both of Tomiwa’s breasts.
Jake turned away, a pink blush on his cheeks and tomiwa shrieked in terror. She reached back to hit Tisha with her elbow but Tisha anticipated the move and caught the elbow. She held it and pulled tomiwa’s hand behind her back, holding the two hands together in one place with one hand. With her free hand, she continued to fondle and knead the other girl’s boobs like dough.
“See, Jake?” Tisha smiled , ignoring  Tomiwa’s pleas to stop. Jake turned to look at them and this time, he couldn’t look away. He stood transfixed at the sight at his girlfriend’s body being played like an instrument. Meanwhile, Annabelle had covered Daniel’s eyes with her palms.
“This is what you should be doing, Jake.” Tisha continued to the hypnotized boy. “ Explore.”
“Tisha, please stop.” Tomiwa pleaded.
“Stop?” Tisha pouted. “ We are just getting started.” 
She turned to Jake and continued. “ Now that is stage one. Do you wanna know stage two?”
Jake remained silent and she took it as her cue to continue.  She put her finger into Tomiwa’s bikini top and began to tug it downwards slowly.
“NO!!” Tomiwa screamed, fear written all over her face as  she discovered more flesh being exposed to her boyfriend’s eyes. Any more movements on her bikini top and her bare breasts will be exposed for all to see.
“Stage two is…” Tisha smiled devilishly and continued pulling the top downwards.
“Seeing..”
“Your prize…”
“Live and direct!!!”
With one final powerful tug, she pulled away the top completely.