Chapter - 4

A blonde damsel rushed out of her class in utter confusion, as her boyfriend kept up well with her pace.

"Hey, beautiful, whom are you looking so franctically for?"

"Naruto." She deadpanned and proceeded to move ahead in a fast walk through the hallways.

"Should I be jealous that you're looking so desperately for another man while I'm here?"

"Oh, please Sai. This is urgent. It's no time for jokes."

"What happened? You were scrolling through your phone like always. I don't sense anything out of the blue."

"It's big news. You'll know when I ask Naruto."

"Fine," the black haired man shrugged and followed her. It was just the fourth hour. It wasn't the time to get so worked up. He didn't have a clue as to what was on her mind, but he decided to listen to what she had said.

"Found him." He heard her mutter as he also spotted the bright yellow-head standing out in the crowd. It was surely him. 

"Catch him, Sai. Important business."

"As you say, my lady." He joked lightly and swiftly caught up to the tall boy.

"Oh, hey, Sai!"

"Hi Naruto, Ino's asking for you. Come."

"Now? I'm heading to a cla-", but before he could finish, he was pulled out of the crowd and led towards one corner of the hallway, where his platinum-blonde friend was waiting for him, tapping one of foot impatiently, her arms crossed across her chest and with a frown on her face.

"Heya, Ino... Ssup?" He asked, and then immediately turned to her boyfriend to whisper " Why is she in such a bad mood?"

The pale-skinned lad shook his head, and Naruto turned back to face Ino again."What's wrong?" he asked quietly, knowing his friend's 'calm before the storm' nature.

"Mr. Uzumaki Naruto. I give you five minutes to explain yourself," she said in irritation, as she shoved her phone on his face.

"Whoa there, easy-" That minute second was enough for his blue eyes to register the image of two girls he had never remembered meeting, wearing his black and orange jacket. He frowned. How'd they get their hands on my jacket? He shot back a glance at Ino and told her that he didn't know them, which was the plain truth.

"You really don't know?"

"Nope. I have no idea who they are.But that jacket is my fashion statement. Everyone knows it's mine. Everyone who sees that would obviously assume I'm connected to those girls." He said she face-palmed.

Ino would know if her friend would have lied. But now, she could tell that he was being earnest. "Even wearing your jacket isn't an issue. Naruto, you're caught in a scandal again. This picture is all over our college Instagram page. Read the caption."

"Wha-" He froze as soon as he saw the string of words below the picture '#threesome=awesome'**

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" He shouted, his curses echoing through the hallway.

"Exactly. What are you gonna do now?" She asked. 

"Clearing up this shit won't take much time. But how the heck did they catch hold of this?"

"You should be the one telling that to us." Sai butted in. Naruto started to ponder. Where had he left his jacket? Suddenly it dawned on him. 

"Hinata..." He murmured. 

"Is that one of these bitches?" Ino asked.

"No, she's an angel," He replied quickly.

"Oooh, so you're crushing on the girl called Hinata?" Sai teased. The whiskered blonde waited in silence.