Romance and Love

Pinkie Pie's POV
"Kiss Applejack." Twilight said. Rarity and Fluttershy looked excited. Rainbow and Applejack's eyes grew wide. Rainbow caught Applejack by surprise, kissing her. Rainbow looked happier than ever. I felt a weird feeling. It almost felt like... Jealousy?? It was strange. I always had a little crush on Rainbow, but now I was super jealous. It had almost been 5 minutes when they stopped. I faked yawning, and said "I'm getting tired. We should call it a night." Everyone crawled into their sleeping bags, and I crawled under my covers. I was angry with Twilight for giving the dare, mad at Rainbow for accepting the dare, and mad at Applejack for moving to Canterlot in the first place.

Spike's POV
All of the girls went to bed, and I fell asleep on Fluttershy's sleeping bag. The next thing I knew, I was being carried downstairs. I yawned, and licked the hand carrying me. When Fluttershy and I got downstairs, Pinkie said "Morning, Sleepyhead! Wanna go to the beach today? The others are coming!" Fluttershy, who was still not completely awake, nodded her head. She walked over to the counter, put me on the floor, and grabbed a banana. The rest of the girls were eating pancakes, but they had eggs, and Fluttershy's hardcore vegan. After they finished eating, we left to grab everything for the beach in Rarity's car.
Hey! Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry this chapter wasn't very long, but tomorrow I'll try to make a long one! Have a great day, and stay safe!