Are you okay?

Pinkie Pie's POV
Rainbow knocked on the stall door. I opened a crack, revealing Applejack's tearful face. She closed it again, but now we knew she was in there. "C'mon, sillie! We know you're in there!" I said. There was no response. Then we heard a phone ringing. Well, at least I did, and the others did unless they're deaf... Well, anyways, we heard a phone ringing. It was coming from the stall. Then it stopped. I heard a pause, then Applejack said "Kay, Big Mac, I'll be there in a second... Kay... See ya." Then she opened the stall and walked out. She walked out of the bathroom and out of the front doors. "I wonder what that was about. And Pinkie, don't feel so bad." Spike poked his head out of Twilight's backpack. I made a confused face. "Seriously, your hair is flat. That only happens when you're actually sad or worried." He said.

Spike's POV
I poked my head out of Twilight's backpack. "I wonder what that was about. And, Pinkie, don't feel so bad." She made a confused face. I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, you're hairs flat. That only happens when you're actually sad or worried." I leaped out of Twilight's backpack. Sunset bent down and scratched my head. After she stood up straight again, Fluttershy bent down and picked me up. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a puppy biscuit. I felt my tail start to wag. She fed me the treat, and I ate it slowly, listening to the girls around me talk.
Hi! Sorry that there's not a lot of Appledash yet! I promise the next chapter will have something to do with the two of them! Please comment on what you think should happen! Always open to new suggestions! Thank you! Hope you all are staying safe!