Text Story

Sunset Shimmer's POV
We walked down to Ms. Szabo's room, and I couldn't help but feel tired. Fluttershy's yawns were contagious. I rubbed my eyes, feeling more and more tired by the second. Rainbow Dash walked up to me and said "Tired, huh?" I said "Don't pretend you aren't. Today's been exhausting, not to mention us spend our free period worrying about the new girl, Applejack." She laughed. "Alright, you got me. I'm tired. But only from worrying about Applejack and looking for her. I wonder if she'll be back by tomorrow." I nodded. I was wondering the same thing. I yawned, wishing that the school day was over and I could go home. All the sudden, all of our phones buzzed at the same time. That only meant one thing. Twilight or Pinkie messaged the chat.
🎈: Sleepover at my place tonight?
✨: I'll be there!
🦋: Yay!
💎: Definitely, Darling!
🌈: Duh!
☀️: I'll be there at five! I'm busy before then...
🎈: Sounds good! Come any time from 3 to 5!
💎: Twilight, how about I pick you and the rest up at 5? It would be convenient!
✨: Sounds great!

Twilight Sparkle's POV
✨: Sounds great!
☀️: Hey, Twi, can you come over after school? Need help on English project...
✨: Course! Love ya! Now put your phone down until the teacher see's!
I put my phone down and walk to the bleachers, absent mindedly. I was thinking about Applejack, my love Sunset, and school work. I sat down and took off my backpack. I started on my English homework, then my Math, then Social Studies, and so on.
Hey! Sorry for the late input, and the fact this'll be the only one today! Hope you all are staying safe, and have a good day!