Chapter 49: USJ

Izuku POV

today is the day of class 1-A doing training at USJ, Enzi forced me to ask Mr. Nezu's permission to let Enzi, Kai, and Ryu come to USJ because a few days ago I was sick and they took care of me for 2 days, I have told them when I'm healthy but they sulk and show a face that makes me unable to say no.

"Excuse me Mr. Nezu," I said as I entered the principal's room.

"What's Izuku need?" Mr. Nezu asked while drinking tea.

"I want to ask permission for Aces to come to USJ with class 1-A because I am sick," I said, actually I'm sure that I was cured, even I had asked a recovery girl and she said I was cured.

"They worry about you because you like to push yourself, am I right?" Mr. Nezu said and I just nodded.

"Okay, permission was given, I also started to think there was an intruder at UA because some files on my computer seemed to be opened and I don't remember opening them," Mr. Nezu said seriously.

"What security should be improved?" I ask.

"I'll do that when we have proof, now you go to USJ with the others," Turn Nezu said and I went out of the room to tell Enzi and the others then went to USJ with class 1-A.

after I told Enzi and the others they immediately got ready and I went to class 1-A, after Aizawa asked class 1-A to go to the bus they would use to go to USJ Enzi and the others came with their hero costumes and Enzi gave costumes Izuma and Kacchan's and we went to the bus.

after a few hours of traveling, we arrived at USJ and when we entered USJ thirteen greeted us, he explained what class 1-A was going to do at USJ until one of the students said something.

"um .. thirteen, what is purple smoke?" A student said while pointing at the purple smoke and several villains coming out of the smoke.

"Those are real villains, you guys stay together and take care of the students," Aizawa said and he jumped into the crowd of villains.

"Aces help me look after the students and we have to call UA," thirteen said, I and aces nodded and I asked Enzi to tell the teachers at UA while I and the others looked after class 1-A and Enzi nodded.

"thirteen, don't use your quirk on a person surrounded by purple smoke, he has a quirk that can open portals and he can make your quirk attack you," I said and thirteen nodded.

"Aizawa, watch out for people who wear hand masks, they can turn you to dust if they touch you!" I said and Aizawa nodded and went back to fight the criminals.

"How do you know our quirk?" the man who had smoked all over his body asked.

"it's a secret" I replied with a smile.

After a few minutes of fighting Enzi returned with the teachers and several other heroes, Father immediately ran towards the criminals and defeated them all.

"It's time to take out the secret weapon, Kurogiri! Bring out Nomu!" said the man wearing a hand mask.

"As you wish shigaraki" the man whose body was surrounded by purple smoke or Kurogiri after Shigaraki said that Kurogiri opened a large portal and came out a black creature with a beak-like bird with a visible brain.

"Nomu! Beat All might!" shigaraki says and the creature runs towards dad.

"All Might! Watch out!" I said and dad looked at Nomu and hit him with his quirk but the Nomu just stood still.

"hahaha, your punches do not affect him! Nomu finish him!" shigaraki says and that nomu attacks dad.

"All Might! Hit that creature many times using your quirk in the same place!" I said, I watched that creature and every time dad hit it the creature was silent for a few seconds and it made me get the idea, and dad nodded.