Chapter 42 : Jealous

Izuku POV

after leaving the principal's room I went to check Kacchan and Izuma in the medical room, I knocked on the door of the medical room then opened it.

I saw Izuma change the bed to his bed. Kacchan and Izuma were in the arms of Kacchan asleep, I checked their condition and they were in good condition and didn't have the slightest injury.

"hey sleepyhead, wake up we will go home" I said while waking them.

"5 more minutes" Izuma said, I got the idea to wake them up.

"Participants Izuma Yagi and Katsuki Bakugo were disqualified because they did not listen to the supervisor's instructions to avoid zero points" I said using the paper I rolled which made my voice seem like it came out of a microphone, they both woke up and looked sad.

"What's wrong Kacchan and Izuma?" I said stifling laughter.

"We are disqualified for attacking zero points" Izuma said with a look of tears.

"It's just kidding and you entered class 1-A, it's just to wake you up, don't cry Izuma" I said while hugging Izuma.

"You son of a bich" Izuma said and immediately closed his mouth.

"You are my brother means you say a mother-" I interrupted by Izuma who kept saying sorry and begged not to tell mother.

"ok ok, let's go home I'm very tired" I said as I walked towards Enzi who was in the shadow.

"Enzi, my dear please send us home using your quirk" I said and Enzi nodded and used his quirk and we were in the attic.

"You guys go to your room I want to go to my room, I want to sleep!" I said as I opened the door and Enzi followed me inside.

"What's wrong Enzi?" I asked and he just kept quiet.

"Do you want to sleep with me?" I asked and he nodded, Kai and Ryu were at Mr. Ichio's house because Mr. Ichio missed Ryu and Kai accompanied him there, they will come back tomorrow morning after breakfast.

"ok, come here" I said while lying on my bed and Enzi was lying next to me, Enzi looked like he wanted something but he didn't want to say it.

"Enzi, if you want something tell me I will try to fulfill it" I said and Enzi looked at me.

"I-I want t-to do t-that a-again" Enzi said as he put his face to my chest.

"but you're tired so let's sleep" Enzi said and I felt something hard on my feet, Enzi dick is Hard.

"Enzi you want me to make a came again?" I said and Enzi just nodded.

"Enzi show your face to me" I said and Enzi obeyed and looked at me, I kissed his lips and he put his hand around my neck and I put my hand on his waist.

"take off your clothes and hold your feet like I said before" I said and Enzi nodded and began to take off all his clothes and hold his feet against his chest.

I took the lube and the condom from the cupboard and returned to Enzi who was holding his leg, I opened the lid of the lube and poured it into Enzi's hole and his body shakeing cause cold feeling from lube.

"I'll start, calm down and don't tense up" I said while inserting one finger into the hole, Enzi Moan and I moved my finger in the hole and added one more finger.

Enzi moan louder and I looked for Enzi's pleasure point until finally I found him and he immediately moans louder and called my name.

"I-Izu, t-ther Arg-Ah" Enzi said in the middle of his moaning, I kept pressing that point and accelerating my finger movement.