Charakter Update

Character Information :

Name: Hisashi Midoria

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Love Interest: Mary Midoria(Deceased wife).

Family: Kaishi Midoria.

Group: Hope's(Owner of Company).

Quirk: HealFire.

Description: This quirk grants Hisashi the ability to make fire from his hand to heal himself or other people.

Drawback: Overuse can cause unconscious due to exhaustion and the body will lose heat and require the user to regain the heat or face madical problem.

Hero Name: N/A (Everyone call him Doctor Hisashi or Hisa)

Name: Deku/Izuku(Former Yagi)

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Gay

Love Interest: Kaishi Midoria(Soulmate), Ryu Nayama(Main Soulmate), and Enzi Jackson (second main Soulmate)

Group:  Aces

Quirk: Hunter, Soulmate mark (Bow), and telekinesis (later on).

Description:

Hunter: Izuku can control arrows, can do tracking enemies, and can predict enemy moves.

Soulmate Mark: Izuku's mark provides him and his soulmate with a long life span that will make him seem immortal. he will also receive a slight increase in his healing ability. the mark will burn slightly whenever he meets his soulmate and the mark appears on them. It will burn in their presence whenever they are near if the mark isn't activated. The mark allows the soulmate to feel each other's emotion and current direction away from their position. Ryu's soulmate mark will provide his soulmate with a new organ if the non-soulmate quirk user is a male. This will allow the soulmate to bear children at the desire of both soulmate.

Drawback: Overuse can cause dizziness and faint. this can be trained to be able to use longer by training mentally and stamina. Izuku can use more than one kinesis at a time but it will consume a lot more energy and can't be a distraction.

Hero Name: Ivor

Young Child version