Chapter 24 : Gifts And a Whole Family Back

Izuma POV

Today is the day when Katsuki and I will return to Japan, I don't want to leave Izuku anymore but I have to go back to Japan and Izuku must follow the program here.

"I don't want to go back to Japan" I said.

"Me too, but we have to go back to Japan" Katsuki said.

"Izuku will return to Japan in 2 years, we wait for him in Japan" added Katsuki.

After we tidied up our things we went outside the room and went downstairs, under Izuku, Kaishi, and Ryu waiting for us and Izuku carried 2 small boxes in his hands.

"Izuku, what is it?" I ask.

"this is your order, this one is for you and this is for kacchan" Izuku said while giving us 1 box each.

When I and Katsuki opened the box Izuku gave me I saw a necklace filled with blue liquid with gray strings, and Katsuki got a blue fang-shaped stone necklace with white strings.

Izuma's necklace (I know it's a gem isn't it liquid but let's just say it's a small bottle filled with blue liquid) with a gray rope instead of a chain

katsuki necklace with a white rope instead of a chain

"The liquid in Izuma's necklace is a very powerful potion and it can save people when he is dying," Izuku said

"The crystal in that kacchan necklace is a healing crystal that will heal minor wounds on the wearer," Izuku said.

"Don't tell Mr. Ichio that I make those two things or he will make me make them, there is only one crystal and potion in the world because it's made by me" Izuku said with a smile.

"You gave this valuable item to me? Why? This is too valuable for me, I always bullied you first and you gave me this? You're too kind Izuku" Katsuki said in a voice that wanted to cry.

"That's it first, let the past remain in the past and we continue to move forward and become great heroes," Izuku said while walking to Katsuki.

"I've forgiven you now you just need to forgive yourself," Izuku said while wiping Katsuki's tears and smiling.