Chapter 26 : 1-S Class First Impression

Izuku POV

today is the first day of attending class 1-S, the students of class 1-S have arrived and some of them don't have good behavior and are arrogant like class 1-A before we "train" with them.

of them all 2 people who have quirk that caught my attention are the most arrogant because they both have the ability above other students in class 1-S except us, our abilities are stronger than them but our abilities are limited by Miss Roze because of our abilities can kill them.

I, Kaishi, and Ryu were not allowed to carry our weapons, I was only allowed to use knives, Kaishi was only allowed to use blunt swords and could only use 50% of his quirk, and Ryu was only allowed to make needles with his quirk from around him and could not ask material from me.

"Miss Roze really forbid us to show our abilities" Kai said.

"Yes, even though I wanted to show the arrogant mirid that they were okay with us" Ryu said irritably, Ryu was annoyed because his weapon was taken by Miss Roze.

"Take it easy we can teach them a lesson during training" I said.

In class 1-S there are still half the students even though the class starts in 5 minutes, it looks like class 1-S will contain lots of bastards who don't know the rules.

When class time has started, 2 of the most arrogant people in the class come and sit in their chairs and don't listen to the teacher who calls them, it doesn't take long for Miss Roze to come to our class and tell the late ones to come to her office after class and miss Roze calls us to his room now.

Arriving at the principal's office miss Roze looked very angry and also tired, Miss Roze asked us to sit down and she sat on her chair leaning back she said.

"Your class students are very bad, they have no manners, do not know the rules, are difficult to manage, and because the government forbids me to expel them, I am very stressed because of their behavior" miss Roze said 

"And the government forbids you to teach them lessons during training because they are families of class 1-S students are important people in America" Miss Roze said while holding her head.

"Miss Roze, did you not tell the government I was a student of the doctor?" I asked, Miss Roze lifted her head in surprise and looked at me.

"I never told anyone Ichio had a student" miss Roze, I was shocked.

"You weren't the one who told the government that Mr. Ichio had a student ?!" I asked in surprise, I thought it was Miss Roze who informed the government that Mr. Ichio had a student.

"Why is that? The government knows Ichio has students?" Miss Roze said in a worried voice.

"the government called my number and offered me to work with them" I said.

"What! I don't know that! Since when ?!" Miss Roze said with a shocked face.

"Before Mr. Ichio came, about 2 months ago" I said.

"There must be someone working with the government in this school so they can find out that Ichio has a student" Miss Roze said with an increasingly stressed face.

"Then why do you ask the government to know you're mirid Ichio?" Miss Roze said.

"Do you know what the government offered when Mr. Ichio was still the doctor?" I ask

"Ichio was not offered anything, instead he was threatened with the safety of his family and because Ichio refused, Nayama's family was killed because he was angry that he destroyed his lab in America and destroyed all his research in America then went to Japan and disappeared from the sight of the government" Miss Roze said.

"Mr. Ichio's family died? Mr. Ichio said they were in America?" I ask.

"All the Nayama family died in the rush of the American government and only Ryu and Ichio survived" Miss Roze said in a sad voice.

"That's why he really takes care of Ryu, he initially refused Ryu to return to America but because in Japan you were being rushed he allowed" Miss Roze said.

"oh ... the American government is very cruel, I was threatened like that too but I believe they can't kill my family because if they try to kill them the world will fight them and America will have war with the world" I said.

"I am sure that the position of the parents of grade 1-S students is not as valuable as my existence, we can threaten the government by saying that the doctor's students are in class 1-S and if the students there hurt the doctor's students, chances are he will definitely reject the government's offer like the doctor. and disappeared "I said, Miss Roze was surprised by my idea.

"but you will be in danger" Miss Roze said.

"Don't tell them I'm a student of the doctor, just say he is one of the students in class 1-S" I said, Miss Roze seemed interested in my idea.

"That way the government will get rid of the bad students and the government will find out who the doctor's students are and ease their pressure to miss roze" I said.

"OK I agree with your idea, be careful ok?" miss roze said and she called the government and said what i said.

The next day there was an announcement in class 1-S from government people saying that students who were late, bullying students in this school and causing chaos would be expelled from the school, regardless of the status of the student's family he would still be expelled.

all the students did not believe it and caused chaos in the classroom and the next day she was completely kicked out of school, all the students in class 1-S became better behaved and the miss roze received fewer complaints.

since miss roze told the government about my whereabouts they became frequent contact with me and questioned my appearance, i kept refusing to tell my appearance and the government sent several people to find out me.

It's been a few months since the government sent people to school, they threatened the safety of my family but I told them that my parents are world heroes and they sound scared by what I said.

After I told him that my family was world heroes the government started making new offers and I still refused.

It's been several months since I joined the 1-S class, alex and blake often challenged me and my boyfriend fought with them because we were students number 1,2 and 3 in school while they were number 4 and 5, they didn't accept and often challenged us but we always rejecting and ignoring them.

"let's have a match!" blake said when class was over.

"don't want to, just take the others" I said.

"You coward! You must be cheating when judging!" blake says.

"no, I'm just a poor kid and nobody" I replied, the whole class insulted me by saying "a poor kid and nobody" because I used things that looked old.

"how come you get into this class poor boy?" one of the class students insulted me.

"I don't know, maybe because I'm smarter than you" I replied and he looked angry.

"You are not smarter than me! You must be cheating!" the student said.

"Cheating? I had exams supervised by Miss Roze, are you crazy?" I said.

"I'm not crazy enough to cheat on Miss Roze's supervised exam," I said.

"You always complain that I cheat but you don't have any proof and I keep doing retesting because of your protests" I said.

"And as far as I remember, there are no students who passed the Miss Roze exam apart from the three of us" I said as I walked out with Kai and Ryu.

The whole class was silent because they failed Miss Roze's test and we were the only ones who passed.

Sorry if there is a word error because English is not my first language

For starters I will update as often as possible because this is my first story, and there is a possibility that I will run out of ideas in the middle of the story and when that happens I might update once a week.

Bye see you next time

X Ryan