Chapter 20 : Class 1 - S

Izuku POV

It's been a few months since I recorded and talked to the Yagi and Bakugou families, Miss Roze called me and my two boyfriends to the principal's office for something she didn't tell me.

When I got to the principal's office I knocked on the door and I heard a "come in" sound from inside, when we entered I saw there were several piles of paper and Miss Roze looked very tired.

"What is the need for Miss Roze to call us?" I ask.

"Izuku, Kaishi, and Ryu I will start a new class and you will enter into that class" Miss Roze said.

"New class? We're too young to enter the class here" Kai said.

"I know, but there are students distributing videos of you training and the government is interested in getting you into a school program that is faster, because you already understand what is being taught from grade 1-A to grade 3-A you should already have your license" Miss Roze said while stretching.

"The government knows that and asks you and some very high achievers your age for a program to be carried out here, you and some kids your age who have talent will enter class 1-S from next year and you will move to a new dormitory. "Miss Roze said while reading a report.

"Do you want one more room or want to separate rooms?" Miss Roze asked.

"I-if we could choose we just want one room" Ryu said.

"Alright, I'll do that, and Izuku help me select students for class 1-S I want you to judge their quirk I'm too tired to see all the applicants, later when you've finished selecting class 1-S students give it to me I want Check it again "Miss Roze said while giving a stack of papers containing the biodata of the candidates for class 1-S.

After seeing the pile of candidate biodata I was attracted to 2 people, Alex Miller and Blake Sanchez they have an interesting quirk Alex has a quirk to see the future for 5 minutes and Blake has a shadow wing quirk that he can do at will and those wings can protect him from attacks and gunfire .

After a few hours I chose 12 people and I gave them to Miss Roze, she saw the candidate I chose and she seemed interested in some of the people I chose.

"You choose a nice and attractive child. Izuku, I'm not wrong to ask you to select them" Miss Roze complimented me.

"If I may ask how many people a class will contain?" I ask.

"Class 1-S will contain 10 students" Miss Roze said while looking at the candidate I chose.

after Miss Roze said that I went to my room and wanted to notify Mr. Ichio, after I got to the room I opened the laptop and made a video call with Mr. Ichio with Kai and Ryu.

"Hello Mr. Ichio, I have good news" I said.

"What is that?" Mr. Ichio asked.

"I will join a new program, I, Kai, and Ryu will be class 1-S here" I said.

"new program? what is it?" Mr. Ichio asked.

"We'll take a university-level class and become heroes faster and it only takes 2 years because we already know high school lessons and we're smart enough to do university-level lessons at our age" I said.

"So you will graduate 2 years from now? Does the government allow that?" Mr. Ichio asked.

"This program is from the government," I said.

"from the government ?! Did they lose their senses or what but you are still young and that means you will graduate at the age of 15-16 years?" Mr. Ichio said.