12~ Finally

Techno had thought he finally figured out why Tommy had all this changes to make him look more like the pinkette.

The blood problem.

His blood didn't compare and had very little of the piglets blood overpowered the blondes to make his look more like Techno.

He needed to tell someone, Tommy? No. Wil? Yeah.

Techno jumped up from his bed and ran to Wilburs room. There he saw Wilbur with Tommy, to bell with it bell tell both of them.

"I figured it out."

"What did you found out?"

Wilbur asked not knowing where this was going.

"Why Tommy had been experiencing changes to look more like me you could say."

"REALLY!!"

"Yeah. So like when I drawer blood to give to you during the accident, my blood overpowered yours to cause a weird reaction and it made you look more like me."

It made half sense to the younger ones from Techno.

He could tell they got the main idea of it.

"How do we get rid of it?"

Tommy asked under his breath thinking out loud.

"Oh I can uh find that out for you if you want."

The pinkette offered to the blonde and his eyes lit up with excitement and Techno knew his answer.

"I'll get on it."

"Ok!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno was laying on his bed looking up at the ceiling. He had no clue. At a total loss.

He thought about it more in depth. How can it get rid of the changes. Like if there was a way to supplement the blood from Tommy's.

Then it hit him what is he just took some out but not all of it to make the noticeable fractures to not be that noticeable. Like make them smaller but still doesn't look award on the blonde.

He put this theory into action. He for some reason had a syringe in his room and went to ask Tommy if this was ok.

But now thinking back on it the doctors took some out and never put it back in.

He decided to wait a few days to see if there was a difference in the changes to see if his therapy was right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of days went by and,

"TECHNO LOOK!!"

Techno walked to the bathroom to see a Tommy filled with excitement and excitement filled within his eyes. To his surprise the changes had gotten a little unnoticeable and Tommy seemed to like how small they were now. You could still tell that the features were still there but not that noticeable.

Tommy wanted to show everyone now. He ran to Wilbur and showed him. Ran to Phil and showed him. FaceTimed Tubbo and showed him.

The blonde was really happy. Like happier than normal. Like his old self. It was nice to see the normal excited TommyInnit again.

He got off the call with Tubbo and ran to the living room to see everyone there. Phil, Techno and Wilbur.

They got up from the couch and had a family hug together. Turns out they were never a fucked up family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{514 words}

Thank you for reading this weird ass story!!!!