8~ A Million More Questions

Phil told Tommy to come sit on the couch and to tell him what happened. Of course Tommy had no clue because when he woke up this morning no pain was felt for this to happen. Techno had a idea of what this could be but he knew one way or another he was wrong.

A few minutes went by of Tommy trying to explain what happened. But it just come out as a jumbled mess of words.

Techno stayed out of it because he didn't want to cause anymore confusion then there was already in the conversation.

Techno could sense that the conversation was comping close to an end and excused himself from the couch to go to his room to do more research on the Gem. He got everything set up again and went back to work.

To his existent there was still very little on the Gem but that didn't stop the piglet. He thought the weird rock had something to do with what is happening with Tommy.

A couple of minutes went by and the same information kept coming up. Until he found this address that said to be a place that knew stuff about unknown objects. He knew he had to go see if the place knew more about the Gem.

To that Techno grapes his crown, gown, and the Gem and headed his way to the stairs.

Techno was walking up to the front door reaching out for the knob.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going out again for a little bit, but not for long."

Wilbur had suspicion about to where exactly where his older brother was going. Techno walked out of the house and left Wilbur in thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A hour had pasted of Techno walking to the unknown place. When he finally arrived, it was a old looking cottage house, he didn't hesitate for a second and walked in.

He saw a old man sitting on a chair with lots of objects surrounding him. Some of the stuff looked old and worth nothing.

He approached the man and noticed a table in front of him. Techno grabbed the Gem and placed it on the table.

"Do you know anything about this?"

Techno asked thinking that the stuff that was online and in the books about the Gem would be spoken out from the man.

"I know one or two things about this rock. This rock is very rare to this part of town. How did you get your hands on this anyways?"

The pinkette was suspicious about why the old man asked to where he found the Gem.

"I found it in the middle of a forest."

"I see. This rock has nothing really special about it but the only thing that is, is that the unique thing is the colors of the rock has rare attributes."

"Oh I see. Thank you for you time."

Techno leaves the rock on the table and left with even more questions then he arrived with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time has pasted to when Techno visited the man to learn that the gem was as useless as anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple of days went by and usually now Tommy was in his room or with Techno for most of the time now. Tubbo hadn't came over since Tommy had ran to his house, but they would still talk to each other on the computer.

Wilbur was either reading on the couch or playing music on his guitar. But lately he has been listening to Techno's and Tommy's talks together. He learned a lot more on what was going on with his younger brother, but as for his older one he had so many questions for him.

One night came with Wilbur laying in his bed deep into thought. He wanted answers and he wanted them now. He had many questions for what is happening with his brothers. And Techno seemed to know all the answers to them.

Wilbur then got up and went to Techno's room.

He knocked on the door and opened it slowly to see the pinkette staring at his computer doing research on something.

"Hey."

"Hey."

The Brunette did and didn't know where to start.

"Techno, I need answers."

Techno had a feeling that something like this would happen eventually.

"Yeah, go ahead."

Wilbur went over to the bed and got comfy, laying down he looked up at the ceiling knowing what question to start with but not knowing how to say it.

"What happened?"

Techno spun around in the chair to face Wilbur. Confused,

"What do you mean?"

"When you, Tommy, and Tubbo went in the woods together, what happened."

Thinking back on it Techno and the other two never really explained what actually happened that day.

"Oh right, well we found this rock, well Tubbo did, and then out of no where Tommy was hit by a arrow that was aiming for Tubbo."

A silence fell upon them, Wilbur still not satisfied.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

Techno still a little confused on the short part of the questions, and what type of answers he needs to give to Wilbur.

"Why is Tommy having 'changes'?"

That was the hard question, the piglet didn't know the answer to that one himself.

"I don't know."

"How do you dont you know. Your the one that has been spending the most time with him. Your the one staying up all night on your computer researching something. Your the one that has went out of the house to do something with the 'gem thing'. Your the one that knows THE MOST ABOUT ANYTHING!"

Techno focused his gazed on the floor, he knew that he should know but he doesn't. His only focus was only on that question and he didn't know it. And secondly he hasn't been paying attention to his brother, he hadn't been taking  the time to check with Wilbur.

He felt all of this was his fault to begin with and it should be only his problem no one's else's.

"I'm sorry."

Wilbur was at the point were he wanted to help but didn't know how. That made him frustrated because he felt that his two brothers didn't want him there anyways.

"Your sorry? Why are you sorry, all of this is confusing and fucking weird, all this started when y'all went to the woods. Why are you sorry? Why am I not sorry?"

Techno was getting overwhelmed by the questions and statements being thrown at him. He didn't know how to feel anymore. He didn't know if he needed help with all this. He didn't want to get his problems mixed with everyone else. Tommy had already been through a lot. He started to feel this feeling that wasn't normal for him,

Guilt.
———————————————————————
{1127 words}