9~ Town

Wilbur walked out the room leaving Techno. He was frustrated, or you could say unsatisfied with the 'answers' he got. He just wanted to be apart of what was happening with Tommy, he wanted to be there for him.

Tommy was listening to everything before Wilbur walked out of the room. He was at a complete loss. He ran back to his room trying to comprehend what all just happened.

He walked into his room, closed the door behind him and flopped himself onto his bed. His mind was running wild. He was dragging his problems into every one else's life. He didn't want that, he didn't want his brothers to pity him in a sense.

He learned more on how they both felt, but also learned that he was a burden for them as well. Tommy needed to take a break from his thoughts.

Tommy decided to get up and go to the bathroom. He went in and glanced into the mirror. Looking back into it he barely could recognize who was looking back, but at the same time did.

Looking at himself was hard at times. He looked like Techno almost but still him? It was a whole weird thing happening. In the back of his mind though he had a hoping feeling that he would get use to this, and or it will go away.

The young one finished up and started to head  back to his room. He walked down the hallway passing Wilburs room then Technos. When he was passing Technos he heard a small 'crash' in That sounded like it came from the pinkettes room.

He opened the door slowly to not get caught if Techno was still awake. In front of him wasn't an awake Techno it was a Techno that was on the floor asleep.

He noticed that the older one was still doing stuff on his computer. Tommy went over to the sleepy piglet and put him into the bed.

Tommy took a second to make sure he was ok and to that he could see dried tear tracks along Technos face.

Weird.

Tommy decided to ask in the morning, just checking up on him, right?

He walked out of the room to go back to his and try to get some sleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 12:00 before everyone was awake. Wilbur and Phil were already downstairs on the couch watching Tv.

Tommy and Techno came down at the same time. Techno went to go make coffee with his red blanket on. Tommy went to the kitchen and made some cereal. Both sat at the table, but this time Tommy made himself to were he was sitting next to Techno today. Tommy usually did sit across from the pinkette. But not today.

Weird.

"Why are you sitting there?"

"I want to ask something."

Tommy wanted to know because he wanted to make sure Techno was alright. He never saw his older brother cry before.

Technoblade never cried, right?

"Why were you crying?"

The pinkette froze.

"How do you know?"

"You fell on the ground, I think and I helped you into bed. I saw."

Techno didn't know how to explain it. He didn't want to cause another problem. He was just tired and hadn't sleep in a while anyways, nothing to bad.

"I- uh doesn't matter."

"It does matter."

"I'm fine. I've just been staying up to late that's all. Not sleeping as much."

To that Techno got up and walked over to the couch with Phil and Wilbur. He didn't want to tell Tommy the full truth. Maybe some other time.

'Didn't get that much sleep?'

Tommy was confused by the statement. He followed Techno in suit and walked over to the couch and watched the Tv together.

Everything was actually pretty normal with Tommy now. Nothing was happening that made everyone panic. Tommy enjoyed it being this way.

Some time went by with the family all together peacefully hanging out with each other. It was nice.

But also Tommy felt cooped up in the house for way to long, he wanted to go out and do something exciting again. But at the same time he was nervous, what if the same thing happened again like last time. But being Tommy he wanted to go out anyway.

"Hey guys. Can we like do something today, like go into town or something? I'm boredddd."

Wilbur and Techno, at the same time, looked at each other then at Tommy with a confused face.

"It's up to you Toms, only if you really want to go. I have stuff to do around the house and run some errands. So maybe Wil and Techno can take you."

Phil said with a confused/ok face as well.

"Yeah we can go if you want to. "

Wilbur nudging at Techno that they should, give the kid some fresh air. Techno didn't like the public to much but he would go out for his brother anyways.

"Cool! I'll go get ready then!"

Tommy jumped up from the couch, excitement already building within him, and ran to his room to get dressed.

Wilbur was already ready to go. Techno just needed his gown and crown, then maybe 2 minutes went by and they were ready to head out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time had past and they got into town. Tommy didn't know how to feel, was he excited, scared, nervous, overwhelmed? He didn't know but he kept his head up and kept walking forward.

The blonde took some time to look around to notice that it isn't as busy today then others. Which was good on his behalf. He was actually outside walking around with people around him minding there own business. He was actually enjoying himself.

"Hey Toms, so what do you want to do first?"

"Oh uh, we can maybe just walk around a bit and see if we can find a cool shop or something, I guess."

Techno could see something was up, Tommy always enjoyed coming to town and right now he was but at the same time he could sense a almost panicky feeling comping from the blonde.

They continued to walk around the plaza, people glancing at the 3 bois, but nothing to bad was happening so far. They finally saw a shop that looked pretty cool and made there way to it.

Techno was kind of well known for his traveling doing fights and all of that, they walked into the store and Techno was recognized by maybe 5 people and grew into a slightly bigger crowd. Tommy was almost immediately pushed out to the side and so was Wilbur, but they were on complete different sides of the crowd.

The only way Tommy felt comfortable out in public was if he had both Techno and Wilbur with him. Tommy started to step back a little to separate himself from the crowd. He could also see Wilbur trying to get to him which made him stay out so it would cause a huge problem to get to him.

Tommy felt a bump on his leg. Looking down he saw a little girl.

"Sorry."

The little girl looked up to the blonde. Nothing but complete terror, you could say, on her face. She started to cry and Tommy didn't know what to do.

"I- uhh"

Standing there Tommy could see some lady walking up behind the girl and she took the little girls hand.

"What did you do to my daughter, you freak?!"

"I'm so sorry ma'am."

'Freak.'
————————————————————————

{1257 words}