7~ A Difference Pt. 2

Tommy and Techno were heading to the pinkettes room to find out more stuff about the Gem and or just talk. When they got to the room Techno pulled out all his books that he knew were similar to the rock. Tommy wanted to help but didn't know how to. To that he walked to Technos bed and laid there for a little bit.

Everything was set up and Techno got to work. Tommy was getting a little bored of just laying there and he could notice that Techno was really concentrated, so he got up and went to go hang out with Wilbur. A couple of books in and he could tell very little was documented on the rock. The Gem was a complete mystery and Techno didn't like that. When he gets concentrated on one thing for a long time, he cant stop until he an come to terms with the outcome.

A couple of hours went by and still little to nothing was found on the Gem still. He was reading the same stuff over and over again to see if something new would pop up, not nothing. Techno then remembered when he still traveled he found it some where else. He was exploring something, it was an old cottage house and had artifacts, all types of different rocks that stood out.

While also there he did see that out of all the different types of rocks there a emerald/ teal looking Gem was there, but cant remember if it is the exact one as of right now. The Gem was really rare. It had something special about it. A train of thoughts were all throughout Techno's head. The Gem could-

"Hey Techno, why are you still up this late?"

The pinkette looked at the clock, 2:19 AM.

He lost track of time, but he usually stayed up this late anyways.

"Why are you awake Wil?"

"Oh, I had the feeling that you were still up and decided to make you go to bed."

"I'm good Wil thanks though."

Wilbur gave Techno an annoyed look and walked towards him. Grabbing his hand Wilbur dragged Techno to the bed and pushed him into the bed.

A small smile was seen on the pinkettes face.

"Fine, I'll go to bed because your only forcing me too."

A simile also crept up on the brunettes face and walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Techno! Techno!"

Tommy was shacking Techno to wake up, he slowly began to open his eyes to see a worried Tommy looking at him. But something was off this time. Something changed again although his vision was still a little blurry he could see the youngest now had the same piglet ears as the oldest.

{HA HAHA that sounds so dumb :D, oh well it looks the same as the pic up above at the start of the chapter, click on it :D}

Techno didn't know what to do. He sat up and just looked at Tommy.

"Techno... what's happening to me?"

Tommy could feel tears forming in his eyes.

The promise.

He was about to break it. He was letting it affect him, but this time it was different, right. No one was saying mean stuff to him, he wasn't getting embarrassed. At this point the tears wouldn't stop.

"Everything is going to ok. We can go see Phil if you wan-"

"How is everything FINE, Techno!!? This whole time I've tired to keep your promise by not letting this change AFFECT ME! But now something new has happened and I don't know how to deal with all of this without breaking THE PROMISE!!"

Tears where still streaming down his face he knew the promise was broken by this point. He just wanted someone to be there for him, and he did have his family. But the problem for Tommy is that he didn't know how to let anyone know he was hurting. He didn't want to make them worry.

Techno pulled his younger brother into a tight hug. Tommy thought he was making this into a bigger deal then it needed to be.

After a little bit of time had pasted and Tommy settled down. Techno was confused in a way. Why was Tommy having this problem? Did the Gem have something to do with it? Was something to do with what happened before the accident or after? What could of done this.

"Techno?"

The pinkette was deep into thought.

"Techno!"

Snapping out of it he finally heard Tommy,

"Yes."

"Should we go tell Phil and Wil about what's happening."

"It's up to you Tommy. If you want we can."

Silence fell upon the two. And to which Tommy stood up and grabbed Technos hand and made there way tit he door. Techno did notice that he didn't look the same as to when this all started. He looked like his older brother but still TommyInnit.

As they approached the other two, he could fell Tommy's hand start to shack a little. He tightened his grip on the blondes hand. It seemed to of helped, the shacking stopped. Phil and Wilbur were already on the couch watching Tv together.

"So you two are finally awake."

Phil said to them without looking back. The nerves inside of Tommy started to grow again, he didn't know how to go about this.

Wilbur then looked back to see why they weren't already coming to sit on the couch.

"Toms?"
———————————————————————
{882words}