1~ A "Normal" Day

"TOMMY!!"

Tommy jolted up from his bed to see where the sudden noise came from. He started to rub his eyes to take a closer look at to the the figure in front of him. His eyes soon adjusted and saw Tubbo. He had forgotten that Tubbo spent the night that night.

"What to you want?"

"Phil told me to come wake you up so we could go eat breakfast together."

Tommy slowly got up and started to follow the boy downstairs to then see at the bottom to his 2 older brothers: Wilbur and Techno.

"Good morning, Toms." Wil said. Tommy returns with a gentle smile.

Tubbo make his way to the table and sits down while the blonde goes to the kitchen to see Phil, he was cooking all types of food. Tommy was getting a small hint of excitement because he knew he would stuff his face with all this food.  There were things like eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon?, and other different types of breakfast foods there.

"This could feed an whole SMP if it wanted to!"

"Haha, yeah I know. I thought it would be fun."

And Phil was right, it was very relaxing you could say for the fatherly figure. Tommy's eyes became wide with amazement by Phil cooking all this food for only 5 people.

"Awesome!!"

Tommy heads back to the table were Tubbo is playing with the silverware and Wilbur and Techno are reading a book. Phil walking out of the kitchen over to the table as well with only a small portion of the food he had made. More food was later piled on to the table with everyone ready to eat.

Tommy was getting really exited, he couldn't wait to dig in. Once Phil gave the ok to start eating, Tommy didn't hesitate and grabbed as much has he could before they all got mad at him.

Some time had pasted throughout the morning and the meal almost came close to an end. Almost all of the food that was there was gone and everyone was full. Tommy and Tubbo excused themself from the table and headed straight for the couch. Wilbur and Techno stayed behind to help Phil clean up.

Back at the couch Tommy and Tubbo were eager to find something super cool and exited to do for the rest of the day.

"So Tommy, what do you want to do?"

Tubbo asked hoping for a cool idea from Tommy. Tommy had always came up with super cool ones that keep them busy. Tubbo would come up with some as well, but today he wanted Tommy to decided.

"We should...we should go to...go to the woods and try to find some awesome stuff there! There is bound to be something amazing in there waiting to be found!"

While Tommy shares this idea a huge simile on slides onto his face. Tubbo exchanged the same expression to signal that it was a go.

They got up from the couch in a flash to go ask Phil if they could go. As they got to Phil, he was just finishing the dishes from breakfast. The older blonde said that the only condition to go was if Techno or Wilbur went with them. To that with no second to waste they bolted to the brunette's room first and asked.

"Wil! Wil! Wil!"

"Yes Tommy."

"Can you come with me and Tubbo to the woods and try to find something awesome?"

"I would go with y'all any other time, I really would, but right now I'm working on something really important for music. I need to get it done. Sorry Toms."

Wilbur said to the younger boys while having a gentle simile.

With that Tommy and Tubbo gave Wilbur a simile back to show that they understood. Walking out of Wilburs room, again, wasting no time they headed straight for Techno's room next. They got there in no time and opened the door to see the pinkette just reading a book on his bed.

"Techno! Techno! Techno!"

"What is it Tommy."

"Can you take us into the woods and help us find some cool shit?"

Techno thought for a sec and agreed to go with the two young boys into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they approached the woods, a sudden chill washed over Tommy, but he decided to ignore it for now. Tommy took the lead in to the woods and started to look around but nothing was found. Some time went by until Tubbo saw something shiny in the corner of his eye.

"Hey Tommy! Look over there do you see that shiny thing?"

"Yeah! Lets go check it out!" Tommy was now filled with excitement as his best friend had finally found the unknown object.

As they approached the weird thing Tommy got the same chill again from earlier, but with all this excitement from finally finding something he didn't care about it. As they got closer, they could see the object was some type of a gem.

Tubbo reached down to the gem and picked it up looking closely at it.

"Techno have you seen something like this before like in your books or when you travel?" Tubbo asks while handing the rock to Techno.

Tommy had a bad feeling with this situation along with the chill again, but it was way worse this time. He looked behind Tubbo to see a light shining in and out that was pointed directly at Tubbo for a good minute.

"I've actual have see something like this somewhere before, but don't remember where thoug-"

With that Tommy saw the flickering light fly closer to Tubbo, but in a fast motion, Tommy jumped in the way putting himself in front of the flying unknown thing. To soon realize he got hit in the chest with it and to then also realize that the chill shouldn't of been ignored by the blonde.

"Techno, Tubbo?"

Tubbo turned around to face Tommy to see what he needed, but was meet with him on the ground with a arrow in his chest.

"TOMMY!!?"

Quickly, Tommy was falling in and out of consciousness and was finally meet with a field of blackness.

"Tommy! You have to get up! PLEASE!!" Tubbo screeched hoping that his best friend could hear him.

Techno not thinking twice gapped Tommy and ran back to the house as fast as possible for the pinkette to get Phil to help with this. Tubbo followed close behind Techno, staying close to Tommy as possible the whole time.

_____________________________

  {1091 words}