11~ Sick

On day in particular came rolling around and Tommy was felling like shit. He felt like he had just been stabbed or something. But Tommy being Tommy he had what to seemed like sometime of flu. No one knew.

Techno did some stuff to see if he had a clue but nothing.

So Tommy spent all day in the bed. He was bored and in pain all day. Nothing exciting was happening which was making the blonde eager for something.

He has a weird sensation overflow his mind to douse him to suddenly have the feeling to run to Wilburs room.

So he did.

He flung the covers off of him. Moving in the slightest made a shooting pain shot through his body. This wasn't going to be a fun experience.

He managed to get his feet touching the floor. It was painful just to get his feet touching the floor not even walking yet.

Slowly standing up he made his way to the door. His balance was not the best and almost face planted on the floor. He caught himself in time with the door knob.

Swinging to door open slowly trying not to wake anyone up. He walked out staying leaned up on the wall. Tripping on his feet once or twice, he finally made it to Wilburs door.

He grabbed onto the knob. To feel all the pain from making his way to the door came flooding back to him all at once. It was horrible for the blonde. He knew quickly that he needed to get in.

Quickly opening the door. He found a sleeping Wilbur. Why did he come to Wilbur again? He didn't remember what this was all for. Almost turning fully around to head back to his room. Another sensation washed over him telling him to go wake up Wilbur? He didn't know why but he did anyways.

Getting over the the older brother was hard for the younger one. His balance was really unstable. Almost half to Wilbur he could feel his legs slowly about to give up.

Barely there he could almost touch Wilbur. A sudden weak feeling quickly washed over him causing him to fall to the ground. A loud thud came from the falling boy.

Wilbur woke up quickly jolting up to see were the close loud sound came from. He swinger his feet over to get up and walk over to the light switch but instead found a unconscious Tommy laying in front of him.

Quickly he ran for Technos room to wake him up and get his help. Of course Techno wasn't asleep and was already ready to go see what the loud noice was.

"It's Tommy. He's passed out in my room I'll go get Phil."

To that Techno went out of his room and quickly got to Tommy to see if he was ok. Small snores were coming from the young blonde. That calmed the pinkette down. He picked up the sleeping child and layed him on the bed. All he could do now was wait for Phil and Wilbur to come.

Wilbur and Phil finally got to Tommy and Techno.

"Do you think we should take him to the hospital?"

"Yeah, we don't know what he has anyways so yeah we should just to make sure he is actually ok."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They made it to the hospital and carried the blonde inside. And waited. It took longer than expected but he got back there.

Doctors were also confused on what Tommy had. He had a fever, headache, passed out, and aching pain. Confusing right?

"We need to draw some blood to see if that helps with anything."

The doctors took out a syringe and got a sample of blood and took it back to examine it.

A couple of minutes went by everyone was pulled in the small room then the doctor came back in.

"So what we got out of the sample was that he has a normal kind of sickness like a common one but with more "extreme" measures."

That brought a relive to the fatherly figure and the two brothers.

"But,"

Oh boy!

"They was something strange intertwined within the blood. Like another different type of blood."

Weird.

"Was there any time before this that something happened and needed to to be a close relative to donate or something?"

All the boys looked at each other and nodded slowly.

"Ah I see, so which one of y'all did."

Techno raised his hand gently to sigh that he did.

"Is it ok if we draw blood to see if the intertwined blood is yours?"

"Yeah."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another long set of minutes went by and Tommy was starting to wake up. Which was really good for everyone.

Tommy didn't recognize were he was all he remembered last was that he was in Wilburs room doing something.

The blonde looked to his right to see Phil, Techno, and Wilbur sitting next to him. All of them had gentle smiles along there faces. It was nice to see them again even though he had no clue what was happening.

The doctor walked in after Tommy had woken up to tell what info they had gotten.

"I see your finally wake. How do you feel?"

"I'm good."

"Good. So what we got from the blood sample that is that your blood has some how not formed correctly and was just hanging out."

Weird.

The doctor walked out and told them that they were alright to leave when they were ready. Tommy was feeling better.

Techno took sometime to think while everyone was getting everything ready to go. It was weird how the blood stuff didn't work or something.

They all made there way to the car and headed home.

They arrived and everyone went there separate ways Tommy was checked up on every hour to see if he was ok. And he was.

Techno took some time to himself to think. And then it finally,

Clicked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{998 words}