{14} CRAVITY - Kim Taeyoung - The Bad Boy 🖤

1774 words

~ Kind of Angsty (?) ~

* TAGS: inspired by their song 'break all the rules' - smoking - going out at night - graffiti - trashing and breaking the rules - young teenage luv

Let's break all the rules.

He had said that so lightly. So easily. As if it was the motto he lived by, day by day. Just going around and breaking rules. From small ones like, 'no food in the car, to bigger ones like 'no smoking in class and/or detention'. He didn't care who or what had made the rule, all he cared for was breaking them. The rush that came with doing something you weren't supposed to do.

Taeyoung was kind of known for being the bad guy at the school you went to. Never made his homework, talked back to the teachers, hanging around after hours and smoking on the school's terrain and he always had that devilish smirk of his plastered on his face.

You had been the opposite. Always handed your assignments in on time, practising with your cheerleader team after your classes had finished, your clothing always a shade of pastel, a ponytail high in your hair. You had a job at the corner store and your life was pretty much together. The straight A student everyone wanted to be.

Then, your life had changed when you had bumped into someone at school. It hadn't been him, he wasn't even near you when it happened. But after you had fallen to the floor, papers you had held scattered around the hallway and the person standing in front of you telling you to watch where you were going, someone had stood behind you. You had felt it, knees behind your head and when you had looked up, a person. He had told the male off, voice monotone and almost bored. When the male had left, the guy silently started gathering your papers, not even sparing a glance at you as he helped you get everything together again. You had thanked him before he walked off, hands shoved into his pockets.

The second time you met him, had been a week later. This time, it was him you bumped into. You had just rounded a corner after going to the bathroom and you were planning to head back to class. His hands had stayed at his sides, and he had looked down at you with that bored expression like he didn't care even one bit. You had softly appologized and stepped back, but when you tried to walk past him he had grabbed your arm, telling you to come with him.

That was the first time you had ever skipped class.

And it wasn't the last time.

After that you had spend a lot of time together with him, changing your schedule to meet him, dropping out of the cheerleader team to go on a drive with him after classes, giving up your sleeping schedule to go for a walk with him at night and even though you didn't even know him that well, you had immediately said yes when he asked you to be his. It all happened so fast, and by far not everyone agreed with your relationship. But he didn't seem to care, and you didn't either. You weren't going to let him go just because someone told you they didn't agree.