{23} ONEUS - Kim Gunhak - Dancer ⭐️

2141  words

~Nice Vibes ig~

* TAGS: random act of luv

I want this.

"It's even better than the pictures!" You beamed brightly at the sight of the resort as you set foot out the little van that dropped you off from the airport

"It's even better than the pictures!" You beamed brightly at the sight of the resort as you set foot out the little van that dropped you off from the airport. Gunhak looked up from the suitcase he was pulling out of the trunk, his smile matching yours. "I knew it would be. You should check reviews more often."

You rolled your eyes at his comment and grabbed your bag he was handing you, turning back around and walking up to the front doors of the chique hotel. The glass doors slid open as the two of you approached and the calming mellow music that was coming from speakers in the ceiling welcomed you. A woman behind the counter looked up and smiled.

"Hello, welcome to Seaside Resort, how can I help you?"

Gunhak places his hands on the counter. "Hi, we have a booking for today."

The lady smiled and tapped something on the monitor in front of her. "What's the name, sir?"

While the two of then conversed about the booking you had made a couple months ago, you busied yourself with the little stand on the counter. It had postcards and key chains on it, all in the vibe of the place you were staying at. The postcards had pictures of the beach, while others had a more cultural appearance. You ran your hands over some of them, turning the stand and looking at the little merchandise.

"Alright, here's your room key as well as the pass that'll allow you in the more private pool area. If you have any questions at any moment of the day don't hesitate to come find me. There'll be someone at the desk 24 hours a day." The lady smiled, pushing a set of papers over the counter.

Gunhak smiled at her and thanked her, tapping your arm to get your attention. You put the postcard you were reading down and followed him to the elevator. After a short trip up you walked through the hallways, in a search to find your hotel room.

"Twenty four, twenty five, twenty six.." Gunhak counted under his breath. "Ah! Twenty seven, this is us." He put the room key to the sensor and the door unlocked. He pushed it open and looked at you. "After you pretty lady."

You chuckled and looked at him, batting your eyelashes at him. "Why thank you, kind sir." You said and walked into the room.

The room mostly existed of a white and brown color scheme, with a spark of light blue occasionally. The couch and side table were both white, but it had blue pillows and carpet. The floor was a light shade of brown and the walls were white with a palm leave reliëf all over.

You places your bags and suitcases next to the couch, plopping on top of it. A sigh left your lips "If I can't find a nice souvenir I'm taking the couch instead." You said, leaning your head back and smoothing your hands over the fabric. Gunhak chuckled and joined you, leaning his head back as well and closing his eyes. "I'm all for that idea, this couch is heaven. Although I don't think the hotel staff will be all too pleased."