{10} SEVENTEEN - Joshua Jisoo - Mafia 🖤

2023 words

~Angst~

* TAGS: guns - shooting - bodyguards - character death

I wrote this at like 4am in the morning when I asked my friends to give me 5 words.

You hadn't choose this life. You weren't born into it. You didn't do anything to give people reasons to drag you into this life. You had been a normal teenager with a normal life with a normal family with normal friends and normal hobbies.

But then, heavens decided you weren't fit for that type of life anymore, and you needed a certain change.

Why that change had to be so drastical, you didn't know.

You sighed as you looked to your right, through the window and down to the water under you. It was pretty, really, with the sun casting down on it and making the waves the wind provided look a bit more sparkly than it normally was. The evening sky was turning a bit more peach colored, and honestly, you could look af this view for hours.

Though yes, this was an update in comparison to your past life, you still missed some aspects of it.

Family wasn't something you had before either, everyone having left you or passed away. It was more the simpleness of it you missed. Going to the coffee shop when you wanted to get breakfast on your way to your job, where you'd spend the day cleaning and feeding the animals. When you got off you walked back home and stayed in, making some simple dinner and scrolling through your socials until it was time to head to bed.

It was a simple daily life you had, but you had been content with it.

Now, it was different. You had to take security with you to where you went, if you were even allowed to go out. People with bad intentions were lurking all around the city, trying to get to you and get to the boss of the mafia that way.

Mafia? Yes, mafia.

Wasn't your choice, but fate would've had it that way. Not the easiest thing, falling in love with the boss of the mafia, huh?

"Landing in a few minutes, ma'am."

You blinked and looked to your left, seeing one of the security people standing next to you. You smiled and nodded, signaling you got it and he could leave you be. He got the sign and turned on his heels.

You were glad the flight was almost over. Your back and shoulders were hurting from sitting for so long, your feet were complaining against your heels and you were getting a bit hungry.

You looked outside for the remainder of the time for the flight and when it was time to land, you clicked the safety belts shut, having the security guy come by and check them. The pilot was someone you had known for a long time, so you were confident in him he'd land the private jet with no issues. When the plane stopped on the ground safely, you followed the security outside.