messy booth

Spencer's POV

As I sat down in the booth, I already felt a wave of discomfort. I squirmed every time Derek moved, out of fear that he would turn up the speed. As soon as we got the food, Derek started eating right away but I could barely move because of tue strong vibration setting. I eventually started eating but Derek thought it would be funny to leave it the 7th setting, so every time I picked up a fork I ended up dropping it. I was pretty close but I had to hurry and eat so I wouldn't make a scene in the restaurant.

When I was looking away, Derek turned on the highest setting while our waiter was on with the check. What an asshole. Literally. When our waiter dropped the check on the table, it was just my luck that I didn't orgasm on the spot. I didn't want to get cum all my pants. I felt it hit my g spot and already knew that I was going to explode. I unzipped my pants and set up a border with my jacket so I can have some sort of privacy. My dick was out but I hid it well. Derek instantly realized and gave me his jacket to build up a higher border along with a napkin to catch the cum in. It wasn't long before I eventually gave into my orgasm. A little bit landed under the table but most of the cum landed in my napkin. I hurried up and put my dick away and I could not wait to punish Derek later for being a little sleuth.

We handed the check to our waiter and left the restaurant. Well I barely walked out. The car ride consisted of Derek making jokes about me nutting under a table and the fact that I kept squirming. I hope that no one saw me have a whole orgasm under the table but I kept it discreet and bit my lip.

As soon as we got back to my apartment, I took my pants, shirt and underwear off. I bent over on the bed, solely because I could not wait to get this out of me. Derek took off his coat and pulled it out within seconds. Finally I could breathe normally. Now it was his turn......

Derek's POV

Watching Spencer struggle in the restaurant was erotic yet funny at the same time. I probably sent him overboard tonight but I knew instantly that I was in trouble. When Spencer left the room to go shower, I got everything we needed together. He was furious with me and it was hilarious.

I took out the lube, a vibrator and some new toys Spencer picked up at the sex toy shop. I was doomed. I laid on the bed shirtless with a pair of sweatpants on. I needed to frustrate him a little bit more so I waited on the water to stop before I started stroking my dick.

"I didn't say that you could touch yourself, bad boys don't get rewards". "And what about it Reid, you don't own me". "That's a lie and I will prove it, strip yourself and lay down ".

Spencer's POV

I handcuffed his hands to the headboard and tied his feet together with rope. He's going to learn a lesson tonight. He was already groaning and I haven't even touched him yet. I stepped back just to deprive him of what he wants. Fuck he looks so hot submitting to me. Eventually, I took off my clothes and hovered above him. I put a choker on him, so that every single time that he tried to request something I could pull on it and he would know his place. He's mine.

Foreplay is always his weakness and my secret weapon so I sucked on his neck and left hickies all over his neck and collarbone. The date really added to our chemistry because making out with him felt more natural. I was more comfortable in my skin like this.

I turned on some music to help cover up the pounding noises that were about to start later. I'm pretty sure my neighbors are catching on so I have to mask it somehow. I walked over to my bookshelf and pulled out a secret drawer. I grabbed a paddle, blindfold and a leather whip. He was out of line today.

I walked back to the bedroom and slipped his blindfold on. "What should our safe word be ". "Chocolate is fine". I used the whip to wiggle all the way down his back. When he shivered I hit his back with the whip to keep him in line. "Do you know why you're being disciplined ". "No sir I don't". "Well get a clue..". I used the paddle to smack his ass because someone wasn't being a good boy today. "How many times did you hit the button at the restaurant ". "At least 20, just to spite you". "Well you get 22 smacks because when good boys behave, they don't get in trouble". I used the paddle and gave each asscheek 11 smacks because it was well deserved. He was pretty quiet but I know he was biting his lip. He wasn't ready to submit to me yet.

I pulled his blindfold up. "Are you going to listen to me and give me full consent to doing whatever I want to do to you. If not I can take off the handcuffs and choker and we don't have to do this ever again. Is that clear?". "Yes sir, do whatever you want ".

I pulled it back down and tugged on his choker. Open your mouth. He obeyed and I spit in his mouth. "Good boy". I left kisses all over his back and left a few more marks on his back as well. I teased his entrance with my fingers and slowly slipped them in just so he can get comfortable. I applied lube to my cock and took out the vibrator. I turned on the vibrator and used it around the tip of his dick, just to get him started. I slowly slid my cock in while holding his hip in one hand and holding the vibrator in the other. He let out a few groans but I needed more. I stroked harder and I'm pretty sure that I hit his stomach. The harder I stroked, the louder he moaned. He started shaking and he was getting close. "Ask me to cum, be a good boy and ask me and I might let you". "Can I please Sir". "Can I please what? Say it louder". "Sir, can I please cum". "You may". He came all over the sheets and I turned off the vibrator and slid out of his ass.

I took off all of his restraints and pulled on his choker and moved him to the end of the bed. "Kneel for daddy". He listened and kneeled. "Good boy". I used my hands to pry open his mouth. "Suck on my fingers and I might let you cum again". He obeyed again. Wow he finally stopped being so stubborn. I didn't get to finish earlier so he's going to get the job done. I stuck my cock in his mouth and pulled on his choker so he knew what to do. He started out slow but he sucked on my tip aggressively. "Fuck, just like that.. you make daddy feel good huh ". I stood up thrusted in and out of his mouth while holding on to his choker. "Good boy, take it". I let go of his choker because I did not want to make him gag. I still have morals. I thrusted in harder and came into his mouth. "Swallow it and you get a prize". He swallowed all of it like a good boy. I took off his choker and blindfold because everything was about to carry on later.....

I helped him and walked him into the bathroom. I sat him down on the toilet while I ran some hot water. I helped him get into the shower and bathed his body. When I was done, I dropped to my knees to maintain my promise. His hands were all tangled in my hair and his eyes were filled with lust. He came into my mouth and held on tighter to my hair until his orgasm died down. I came back up and made out with him just to make him feel better. I cleaned the rest of the cum up with a washcloth and changed the bedsheets.

We laid together and I decided to read a new book with him. I kissed his forehead and read at least twenty pages before turning off the light and falling into his arms again. I faced him and gave him a peck on the lips. "I love you Derek". "I love you too pretty boy". I fell asleep in his chest and I have never felt this way about anyone. I am in love with Derek Morgan.

note- this was extra hot but the ending made it better