a little surprise

Spencer's POV

I chose to pick something cheeky from the store, so I ultimately decided on a vibrating butt plug. It wasn't a special occasion or anything, I just wanted to give Morgan something sweet to show that I'm completely committed to him. When I arrived back, he was still sleeping so I quickly wrapped it up so it could be more of a surprise to him.

I had never tried anything like this before, but sometimes I would find myself thinking about ways to spice up our sex life, so I figured this could be a good way to start.

I walked into my room and gave Morgan a little kiss against his lips, making him crack his eyes open. "Good morning," I said. "Morning," he yawned as he lifted himself to sit against the bed frame.

With a smile, I dropped the gift onto his lap as I watched his fingers drag across the top of the box. "What's this?" He asked, picking it up as to check. "Open it, you'll see." I mused. He started to tear up the wrapping around the box, looking at me with a grin of curiosity. My body started to fill up with nerves as I realized that he was so close to opening something that we would hopefully use as soon as possible, for sex. Sometimes I wondered if we were taking things too fast, but it all just felt so right.

He pulled the top off, revealing a long, pear-shaped plug that he seemingly identified right away. "You got a butt plug?" He asked even though he already knew. "A vibrating butt plug." I corrected. "What—When did you buy this?" He questioned as he looked up at me with a smirk tugging at his lips. I sighed.

"Do you hate it? I knew it would be a stupid idea."

"No, no, I don't hate it. I think it's a good idea." He assured as he took it out of the box.

I stopped fiddling with the trim of my shirt out of relief. The last thing I wanted to do was to cross borders when we finally started to get something real going.

"I know you probably wanted to use it on me since you got it for me, but since it's my gift, I guess I can do whatever I want with it right?" He gushed.

My eyes widened. "Are you saying that, you want to use it on me instead?"

"That I am, pretty boy."

"Um, well, I, I guess you can."

Morgan threw the empty box over to the ground, tightening his grip around the shiny, black butt plug. He signaled me to come closer to him with his hands, so I did. I walked to the bed so he could see me more closely, and he brought the plug up to my lips. His tongue licked the obscenely dark rubber in a stripe. I could feel my cock start to weep, so I went to move my hand towards the aching pain. I think I could go off at any second now, but I held it in.

He got up off the bed to grab the blindfold that I had also gotten from the table. "Kinky, huh?" He voiced. I nodded as we both sat back on the bed so he could blindfold me. He leaned in close to my ear, and whispered. "Are you ready?" I was so ready. I just couldn't get enough of him and needed more. "Yes." I said with my breath heavy. I hadn't even been touched yet, either.

He pulled down my slacks, then my boxers. He then reached over into the bedside drawer to grab the lube that we had used before, which he was now using it to slick up the plug. Once he was done, he began to use his fingers against my hole. It felt so good I let out a moan. "Hold on, Reid, it's gonna get even better." He said as he pushed one finger inside of my willing ass. He started to crook that finger against my sweet spot, making me moan even more now. He always knew how to make me feel so fucking good. After a little while, I felt him pull out his fingers, which meant that the plug was coming next.

He picked up the slick plug and and started to tease my hole with the head. I guess he found it funny, but I didn't have time to wait any longer. I moaned his name over and over in desperation. "Please, Morgan, just do it now," I begged. I heard him huff out a small laugh and started to feel the plug start to slowly slide it's way into my body. "God, thank you." I grunted.