vulnerable

Spencer's POV

After the whole backseat incident, I have been feeling more sick than ever. Why did I hookup with my coworker while we were practically working? Why did I want him more than before? My thoughts were engulfing each other and it was eating at my brain. What I did was very unprofessional and somewhat predictable. I called in sick today because, I couldn't face Morgan. I was ashamed and embarrassed solely because I have been questioning my sexuality for years. It has always been a quiet subject but I always felt a strong attraction to men. What is my sexuality? What has my life become?

I rolled out of bed to check my phone and to my surprise, Morgan texted me.

Derek: hey pretty boy, why aren't you at the BAU today?
Spencer: I- um, I got food poisoning last night so that's why I'm out.
Derek: oh okay, well get some rest and i will try to feed you some information on this case.
Spencer read the message

Why is he acting like nothing happened? He was practically in my guts and now he wants to throw our little hookup out the window? I never felt this way about anyone. He's pretty much just playing hard to get.

I went to the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth and tried to come up with an outfit for the day. I needed to come up with a way for Derek to want me just as much as I want him. After I ironed my sweater vest, I made a cup of coffee and picked up a new book. Today, I'm going to focus on me.

It was around 11pm, when I decided to hop in the shower. My thoughts have been crowded with Derek and our little time in the backseat. I had never came that hard since Elle, if I had to be honest. After I got out the shower, I snapped a photo of my chest that showed a snippet of my dick. I sent the photo to Derek and I just hope, that he likes it.

Derek's POV

I was at home after dealing with paperwork all day at the BAU, when I opened another message from Reid- what the hell? I didn't want to sound like a prick, but why does he keep sending me lewd photos of him. I love Reid but I'm more of a visual learner. I deleted the photo from my phone to help keep Garcia from finding out about our little fling. I needed Reid. There was only one thing I could do and it was to please him. I put my shoes back on and grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. The car ride to his apartment was peaceful but there were so many things I wanted to do to him.

As I knocked on his door, I felt a wave of regret. He opened the door and stood there while looking at me up and down. I walked in and within seconds, our lips crashed together. I pushed him against the wall and started to take his shirt and sweatpants off. Fuck, he looked good as always. I kissed him passionately and he started taking off my shirt. His eyes didn't know where to look but it didn't matter to me. I laid him on his bed and left kissed all over his neck, retracing the old hickies. He moaned at my touch and when I came back up to kiss him again. He moaned into my mouth. I left kiss marks all over his chest and bit into his collarbone as he groaned for more.

I took off his boxers and his hard cock sprung up immediately. I don't remember it being this big. I worked my hand up and down his length while kissing him slowly. He groaned as his orgasm started vibrating through his body. It was hot seeing him vulnerable to my touch. He came all over my stomach but I am going to worry about that later. We switched places and my eyesight started getting blurry as I orgasmed. Reid got up and came back with a wash cloth to clean up the cum on my chest. He was adorable with after sex hair, I wish I could relate.

It has been a week since our last hookup. I want him again but he hasn't been talking to me lately. After we exited the jet, I walked up to him while he was putting his suitcase in his backseat.

"Reid what is going on? You haven't talked to me since the whole hookup situation".
"I've just been really busy lately and tangled in a web with my mom".
"We can talk about it, if you want. There's a bar ten minutes from here".
"Sure. I'm down. I'll see you there in about twenty minutes ".

I walked towards my car and put the key in the ignition. It was going to be a interesting night.