The Narrative of John Smith

Spencer's POV:

Waking up everyday felt dreadful now that she is gone. I rolled over to check my clock and hopped out of bed. The time was 11:20- great. I stood in front of my bookcase and studied every single title but one stood out to me. The Narrative of John Smith. It was the book that I gave to Maeve and it the pages were still warm from her touch. I would give anything to bring her back. Why couldn't Diane shoot me instead? Why did everyone around me, just abandon me all of a sudden?

I took the book off the shelf and set it down on my coffee table. I made a cup of coffee and changed out of my robe into something more prestigious. I grabbed my cup, sat down and started reading the book again for old times sake. I don't know when I will head back to the BAU, but in the meantime I want to focus on myself.

Derek's POV:

A week went by since Maeve was shot and pretty boy still hasn't shown up. I miss laughing with him on the jet but I want him to take a step back, so the real Spencer can come back. When the jet landed, the whole team piled out to their car but I stayed behind to finish up some paperwork. It was pretty late but I wanted to come in on Monday with a clear desk. I decided to text Reid, just to check in and see how he is doing.

Derek: hey pretty boy, how's it going?
Reid: it's going pretty good but I still wish it was me instead.
Derek: Why is that? You have everything to live for, it will get better. I promise.
Message read.

Read? Since when did Reid leave people on read? I guess he just needs his own space.

"Hey babygirl". "Hey, mr twelve pack, whatcha doing?". "Oh here we again with you sleuthing your way into my business ". "I'm not sleuthing- it's a genuine question ". "Well your in luck, ms Penelope- Im about to shower, what are you doing? ". "Oh nothing- just waiting on Hotch to give me new details on a case". "Alright then, well I'll leave you to your peace". "Please do ".

While I was in the shower, a scheme started brewing. What if I gave Penelope a little tease to make her night better......

I looked over at the steam on the glass as I let the water stream down my body. This would be a good idea.

I stuck my hand out of the shower to grab my phone and posed myself for a dripping-nude photo to send to my babygirl. She would love it, no doubt. After I snapped the picture I clicked out to send it to Penelope, but because of all the fog from the shower, I accidentally clicked the wrong contact. This was not good. I sent it to Reid instead of Garcia! Hopefully he won't open the message, because there was no way of deleting it. I threw my phone back to the outside of the shower and shoved my hand against my face in embarrassment.

Spencer's POV:

I didn't really like the amount of attention that I had been receiving since Maeve had died, but I understand that it's just because the team is worried about me. Even though Morgan can normally cheer me up, his texts messages weren't making me feel much better. I felt like he was forcing some sort of answer out of me. I hope I didn't seem to rude by leaving him on read—but I just didn't know how to respond.

As I was reading Maeve and I's book, my phone dinged again with another message from Morgan. Why does he keep on texting me? I just want to be alone for a little while. Out of curiosity, though, I opened it.

"What the..." I gasped at the sight of it.

Why did Morgan send me a nude photo of him? Maybe he accidentally sent it to the wrong person. I didn't know what to respond with, so I figured I would just leave him on read so he wouldn't be as embarrassed. But, I found myself staring at the picture for much longer than I'd care to admit.

I marveled at his abs, his muscles and I saw a glimpse of something I can't unsee. I put my phone down and tried to get the photo out of my head but it was...... turning me on. I had to be realistic, this is Derek Morgan for heavens sake. He was a player and constantly bragged about his sex drive.

I wandered off into my bathroom and shut the door. I splashed cold water on my face, to try and purge the photo out of my mind. I stared into the mirror and instantly had flashbacks to when I had a fling with Ethan, six years ago after we hung out at a bar. I stared in the mirror for what felt like eternity. I always had problems with my sexuality, but it was never this hard. I always stayed in the closet when it came to my sexuality and always hid it well to avoid scrutiny from my mom or Hotch. Was I gay? Surely not, but I wasn't straight either. I still don't know what my sexuality is but for now, I just want to live in the moment.

I took a shower and drifted off into my thoughts. Derek was always attractive to me but it was more of an innocent crush. I stood there and gazed down at my cock. It was pretty hard and I haven't done anything about since the whole Maeve situation. I started out with soft strokes and my mind wandered off into the photo of Derek. What has my life become? I'm jerking off to a photo that was sent to me on accident- I stopped my motions and finished showering because I felt too guilty to continue. After I got out of the shower, I put on sweatpants and a Jamaica vacation t-shirt that Elle gave me.

I laid down, set my alarm and started to drift off.

"Ugh Spencer. Fuck". Morgan groaned as I moved in and out of his tight ass. I let out a moan and stroked harder. "Oh you like being used as daddy's little toy huh". "Yes I do, please don't stop". I stuck my fingers into his mouth and told him to suck. He followed my orders. I was getting closer and closer to the edge and Morgan was pretty close too, as I worked my hand on his dick. "I'm about to...".

I woke up in the middle of the night to soaked sweatpants and sweat was rolling down my forehead. Fuck I had a wet dream. I started to get up and change my pants but my boner wouldn't go away. I had to do something about it. I pulled my pants down and bit my lip at the thought of taking care of it. I started slow but increased my pace as I thought about the dream. Morgan was surprisingly submissive. I liked that. I worked my hand faster and faster and groaned at the thought of him being mine. My eyes fluttered shut, and my movements slowed as I came on my bedsheets. I was sweating and gasping for air. I need Morgan and I want him.

Authors note: whew yall this was spicy-