Chapter 1:

Papa POV
I'm sleeping peacefully. Snoring loudly. But then my stinking wife deciding to wake me up. ON THE WEEKEND. "Why the heck did ya wake me up Gertrude. " "I made breakfast. So I want you to come eat with the family for once. " Gertrude replied. "Is it waffles agian ?" " Yup. " she told me. I got up and followed my wife. I sat down and looked at my food. "Ya burned the waffles agian." I looked over at my kids. "Hi papa. Good morning. " Billy said to me. "Hewwo papa" Sally says then take a bite of waffle. "These waffles are good" "These look disgusting. How can you eat that?" I told Sally. "Waffles are life. Don't disrespect them." Sally gave me a death stare. "Anyways , we found some raccoons in the neighbors yard so we took it in the garage as a pet." "YOU DID WHAT." "Yeah it was alright for a couple of minutes , but then they started chewing on the door and escaped the garage. Then they started nibbling the shack. And broke it. So mama Gertrude threw them over the fence and back into the neighbors yard." billy told me. I face palmed and tried to eat my waffles. I went outside to see the damage. I walked to the garage door. "MY GOSH , I THOUGHT IT WAS A SMALL HOLE NOT RHE WHOLE DOOR" I yelled. The whole garage door was gone. "Oh Yeah the raccoons were mutated." Sally told me. "WHY THE HECK IS THE RACCOON MUTATED". I sighed and looked at the shack. Almost half of it was gone. I sighed. "You guys are gonna pay for this." "Okay papa."