17. ❤️Kenma-SFW❤️

This is just a little bit of haed cannons that I am sure that Kenma would do!(this is x SMR!)

You know it already he's a sub bottom!

‼️OUTSIDE‼️

• he looks like he could kill you but he's actually a cinnamon roll.

• he looks like a big ass game boy and he is.

• he doesn't look like that but he's clingy AF!

‼️INSIDE‼️

• he loves cuddles!!

• he's just a literal cat, he loves to be cuddled he loves to be touched, he loves back scratches, he loves it when you just kiss him all over his tummy.

• the both of you are usually game of boys, and because of that you need to take turns of who tells you to go to sleep every night, when it's his turn to tell you to go to sleep, it usually you just come up to you and ask 'are you going to sleep?' and when you'd say like no or soon, he'd go to bed and when he realizes you we're not coming to bed soon... He would go to where you playing, pause your game take off your headphones, will you buy your ear no matter how tall you are, and drag your ass to bed, he then would just push you in the bed and lay on top of you so you won't be able to get off, and even some miracle you succeed to take him off of you, walking wouldn't be easy, with you balls deep in his ass.

‼️IN BED‼️

• the both of you love doing cockwarming, it's literally your favorite thing, both of you get pleasured and none of you stay cold.

• a big head cannon with Kenma is when he's just playing on his PS4 and you're horny! He's just playing on his PS4 and you're getting in the room and you're looking mad as fuck, and he's asking like what happened even though he knows exactly what you want. He won't resist because he loves d i c k but he will not cooperate. He will keep on playing until you need to literally snatch it from his hands, and wreck him till he cannot walk whatsoever, and that's his favorite thing that's what he's doing it...

• nicknames; daddy. He calls you daddy! (In bed!!)

‼️NICKNAMES‼️

• his favorite one to use is definitely putting...

• but he also likes to call you kitty kitten neko-chan- he uses that when he sees your extremely horny or you're just not in the mood to play games with him, he's just a little brat.

____________________________________
Hehe finally did something related to my putting! Sorry for any typos!! Please don't comment me for every typo I'm a human!! N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️