34. 🍋 Kuroo x UMR

I'm writing so many books at the same time I forget how to do shittt the time is a new thing I added so yeah... Also I checked and lemons are kind of on the clear if the book is specified that is not for minors...

Au; no~
Requested; Yeah...
Work time:1 hour and 41 minutes

Name; M/N Bokuto

Gender;male

Hight; 6'1

Hair; light Gray and dark Gray

Eyes; light Gray

Length; 5in/7in.

Info!!!

You are Bokuto's younger identical Twin brother, you are an inch taller. None of Bokuto's friends ever seen you except from Akaashi and Kuroo. You are a power bottom 😌, The rest you'll have to read this to find out~
____________________________________
3RD person POV

Today is a Friday night which means, that there will be a fun night with Kuroo, Akaashi and the Bokuto twins. This time it's Kuroo's time to choose what they will be doing, and he decided to have a stend-up night. M/N being amazing in it and making everyone laugh and Kotarou just being himself is funny as hell!

Kuroo is already in the Bokuto house hold, looking at M/N's sexy hips as he moves a little with the music and also makes food. Kotarou is in his room taking a nap and Akaashi is yet to arrive. (Wow! I'm making my self sound smart!! 'yet to arrive' who tf says that??)

Kuroo's POV

M/N is making his food, which makes this Friday better than last week which we got pizza, don't get me wrong I love pizza but M/N's cooking is better then anything!! He is beautiful, amazing, smart, a good Cook, hot, sexy, have I said beautiful?! Bc he is a god!! He got those thick thighs, flat stomach, a little bit of tattoos, and ear piercing, he has an amazing taste in music, great fashion sense, good taste in Anime, hips dips, confidence, and his FUNNY!!! HE IS A GODD!! But the problem is Bo doesn't know about my crush and I don't know if he will be accepting of me dating his twin...

"I'm going to wake your brother up!" "Sure..." I climb the stairs to get to Bo's room "hey Bo! You should wake up..." "Huh..? Oh hey hey hey Kuroo!" He says in a raspy voice "hey can I ask you something?" "Sure! What is it??" He sites up and lookes at me "will... I really like M/N... A-" "and you want to know if I'm ok with you dating?" "Yeah..." "Of course! Your my bsf and you make him happy!" "T-thanks..." We walk down and see M/N still cooking. *Knock Knock Knock* "I'll get it!" Bokuto says and walks to the front door. "HEY HEY HEY!!" "Hello Bokuto-san, wheres?" "Oh his cooking dinner!" "Hey Akaashi!" "Hello kuroo-san, hey M/N-Kun!" "Hey Akaashi!" They hugged and then Akaashi takes balls and start to make snack balls.

2ND person POV

"Akaashi can you go get cups for us?" You ask "sure thing M/N-kun!" "Ko darling go help Akaashi!" "Yes sir!" The both of them go get cups and drinks ready. "Hey Kuroo, can you help me with something?" "Umm yeah sure what is it?" Can you take the guacamole to the living room while I finish up here?" "Mhm"

"Ok movis first or stand-up?" "Stand-up!" Kuroo and Bokuto shout out at the same time "akaashi?" "Stand-up" "stand-up it is!! Who first?" "You!" ".. sure why not!" "Everyone get 30 minutes bc were 4 and we want 2 hours so 15 minutes now and 15 next hour! Dirty jokes allowed, no making hurtful jokes about someone that is HERE and doesn't allow it!!"

Your 15 minutes~

"Ok ko your good with me joking about the both of us right?" "Yeah!"

"Ok so as you know I have an identical Twin brother, but were very different personality wise, he has a very low self-esteem which is wired bc he has my face... Do you know how it feels when someone that looks exactly like you calls you and says "I feel so ugly!!" Like bitch that is our face your talking about!" "Pftt!! Does he really?!" "Yeah.. and he does say that to me..."

"Am I boring? Sure, but I'm loyal if you feed me and I'll never leave you because well... I need the food" "hehe that does fit you..."

"So it's been 12 days without chocolate, I've lost all hearing in my left eye..." "HAHA!!! WTF?? AND I LOST ALL SEEING IN MY LEFT EAR PFTT!!" 

"Work work depression~ work work anxiety~ and trauma! The mental issues~!" "Hehe~"

"Fun fact of the day! Did you know that penguins can actually fly if thrown hard enough! Just like children.." *ring ring ring!!* "Times up! Who's now!"

Skip-

After 2 hours of stand-up you decided to watch a movie, and now after two and a half movies only Akaashi and you are so awake. Kuroo is basically nuzzling your chest, you ruffling his hair... "Hey M/N is it okay if we stay the night?" "Yeah sure! It's totally fine!"

Skip to the morning
Kuroo's POV

I wake up in M/N's arms with my face nuzzled in his chest. Akaashi and Bo are already awake and making breakfast.

"Hey M/N... Wake up..." He starts to stir in his sleep and wakes up. "Hey Kuroo, good morning..." "Hey M/N...?" "Yeah?" "Were best friends right?" "Yeah..." "Can I ask you something?" "Sure! What is it?" "Let's say, that there is a person that is in love with their best friend, what should they do?" "Are you talking about yourself?" "N-no just answer please..." "Well, I'd say to go to their crush and maybe play a song that a confession and look at them and see what they do, or... Just kiss them and if they play along then break the kiss and tell them they like them..." He then lookes at me and I inch forward and so does he, "can I kiss you..." "Ooo~ what a gentleman~ yes yes you can~" i then crush my lips on his and we kiss I then break the kiss and restvmy forehead against his and were panting. "Do you like me Kuroo?" "Testuro" "hehe do you like me Testuro?" "Yes, please go out with me..." "We can't" "why?" "There's a global pepperoni..." "Do you mean pandemic?" "Yeah... I'll do you one better, please be my boyfriend..." "Of course~ my bitch~" "bitch?! I'm a power bottom!" "Hehe, I'm a service top~" "yes!"
we kiss again and I can feel him smile against my lips.

2 months later~ 3RD person POV

"Ahh~~ so fucking big~~" M/N say as he rides Kuroo's dick. "Damn~~ so warm and tight~" the bed is cracking on the floor and making noises, M/N's moans become louder and louder as he gets closer and closer to his climax. "Ahh~~ I'm about to cumm so harddd~~!!" "M-me to~~" M/N jumpes ac  couple more times and realises on his chest, and Kuroo realises inside of M/N. M/N slowly removes Kuroo from him and puts a but plug in. "Damn you like my sperm so much baby?" "Yeah~ now let's sleep I'm exhausted..." Kuroo open his arms and M/N strandles him and Kuroo embraces him in a warm hug.

____________________________________
This is so fucking long... Also this took so long i have no fucking idea why took me so fucking long but hope you're like it sorry for the amount of time it took, I love y'all stay safe ❣️