25. 🍈Bokuto x UMR

This story may or may not contain 18+ actions
Au; ....kinda....

Kinks; pierce kink.

Name; M/N Kuroo

Gender;male

Hight; 5'8

Hair; half black half white

Eyes; Gray

You don't have all the piercings

You don't have all the piercings... The only ones you have are in the ear lobe and tounge... Oh and you dye ur hair😁 your Kuroo's twin brother.
____________________________________
Bokuto's POV

Kuroo just told me about his twin brother and showed me a pic of him and oh my lord gay panic... "...his hot..." "Ikr... Want his number?" "C-can I meet him in person?" "Sure! But his a busy man, his a model!" "I still want to meet him!" "Ok..." Me and Kuroo talked for a little until his phone started ringing.

Kuroo's POV

"Bo it's my brother I need to take this..." I said and answered the phone. "Hey M/N what's up?" "Can you pick me up..." "Sure thing! Is it ok if I bring my friend? He actually wants to meet you!" "...umm sure..." "K! Were on our way!" I hanged up and turned to Bokuto. "Hey Bo do you want to come with me to pick my brother up? He said it's ok if you come along!" "Mhm!!" "But remember he has social anxiety so be patient with him..." "Sure thing!!"

3RD person POV

They both got in the car and Kuroo started driving.

You were waiting for the two to got to the building, and when they did your brother mentioned for you to get to the back. You did and he continued driving home. There was no one in the sit next to the driver but there was an unknown men next to you.
"M/N that is Bokuto Kotaro! He is my best friend!" You just waived to him "Hi there M/N or would you like it of I call you Kuroo too?" "M/N, M/N is fine..." You said quietly.

When you got home Bokuto got off bc he is spending the night with his bsf having a sleepover. "M/N do you want to join us?" Your brother asked and you looked at him and then at Bokuto and blushed when he smiled at you, both of them are taller than you so you have to tilt your head up to see them.

"...umm sure... I got nothing else to do..." Your brother was really happy and so did the owl like spiker.

"M/N do you want to shower first or us first?" "Me first..." You said that bc of 2 reasons. First you need to clean. And second, your dick is hard. And since you've seen Bokuto around the house, knew his name, and have a crush on him you decided to do something extremely stupid but hey! Why not....

"Umm B-Bokuto can I talk to you?" Kuroi knows you have a crush on bokuto, and he showed you many pics of him, and told you about his personality, and you really liked what you heard! "Sure what do you need?" "I need some help with something...." You said shyly. "Umm can you come with me...?" You asked and he agreed. Kuroo was no where to be found.

"Umm Can I call you Kotaro...?"
"Yeah! Of course!" "Umm Kotaro... Can you please fuck me in the shower...?" You asked all red. bokuto has liked you for quite some time, and he always fantasized on this... "Umm-of course!! Wait you like me?!" "Umm y-yes" the two of you got in the shower and took your clothes off....

3RD person POV

The two of you got in the shower and bokuto took hold of your waist. "Not yet tiger~" Bokuto whined a little, but none the less he listened to you.

You opend the water and put it on the worm. You got under the water and dragged Bokuto with you, he held your waist and got under the water, "I really like you..." "I like you too Kotarou..." He kissed your cheek and you giggled a little, yes you have bad Anxiety but you felt like Bokuto, made everything... better! "Hey so... Kuroo said you have had Anxiety but... You seem very... Dominant..." "I guess I feel safe with you..." You could feel his hard cock on your ass and you giggled a bit. "Ko, I'm not a submissive bottom~" his face went red and you gave him something to put on your hair, he shampood your hair and washed it for you.

You set him on the little bench you have in the shower cuz ur rich!

That ⬆️ sry if you don't have that it's just that I do..

As I said, you set him on that.

You then set on his lap and kissed him very passionately, he held you by the waist and the both of you moved to the bathtub.

He still is the sub one, the bath filled up and you closed the water. Kuroo was ordering food, and he knew all too well what the two of you were doing...

BONUS!!

"Ah~ ah~ ah~ I love that pierce of yours..." He said as he panted. "Hehe really?" He just nodded his head, and got up. The teo of tou finished showering and you got out to see your brother, Testuru standing there waiting for you. "The both of you were loud..." Kiroo said. You blushed and Bokuto was smirking, you got dressed and started eating, while you ate bokuto asked a question, "so.. your rich?" "Umm yeah basically... Our parents are CEO's of FIXX... And the get a lot of money it's a research lab, they do experiments on Different things..." "That is were my love to since is from!" Kuroo said with a smile... "Si the both of you are dating now? Bc if not my mission failed!" Kuroo said very dramatically bc kuroo is dramatic. "Well I guess..." You said shyly.

____________________________________
Ok! So! I liked this... N E ways, I am working on a do story right now, so, be sure to comment your request, vote for this story and I sound like a YouTuber!! Like WTF?? N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️