13. 💙hawks x Neko SMR

This story may or may not contain 18+ actions
Au; no~
Requested; no~

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 6'2

Hair; light silver

Eyes; bright cyan

Length; 10in/13in

Ur cute (◡ ω ◡)

Info!!!

Ur a cat, u hate water, and you hate to shower, ur Quirk is chitta, you can do whatever a Chitta can, super strength, super speed, super hearing... Hawks needs to force you to shower once-twice a week, you live together and you've been dating for 3 years, you are 25 and he is 23. The rest you'll have to find out~
____________________________________

3RD person POV

M/N and Hawks decided to watch EVERY movie genre tonight. Since the global pandemic started they weren't able to actually get out from their house so now they just do movie marathons for fucking fun! They have nothing to do nothing! Except from sex and movies!

M/N was knocked out the minute they started watching the romance movie... But keigo stayed up and continue to watching, when he got to the horror movie he waked M/N up, yes he's afraid!! They decided to watch M/N's favorite horror movie, monster House, (I'm really sorry if you don't like it it's the first thing that popped in my head...) There are a lot of jump scares in that movie, and M/N watched that movie many times, he knows everything and he isn't afraid never was.

They have been through almost a fourth of the movie, and the first jumpscare came up, it was literally just the house going and looking like a face... But that terrified Keigo... He jumped into M/N's embrace and head is face in the crack of his neck. M/N chuckled at his boyfriend's 'cute' behavior. "Do you want to stop watching the movie?" "N-no..." They kept on watching the movie, and in every little jump scare Keigo screamed like a little girl... After they finish the movie kaigo was afraid to actually sleep... Every little noise scared him to death. He thought the house was alive but every time M/N reassured him that it's okay and that he's here... M/N wrapped his tail around Keigo's body, and that helped him sleep always did and probably always will...

Skip

When M/N woke up he was still in Keigo's embrace, Keigo is still asleep, and M/N started to play with his hair to wake him up... But so he'll wake up alon... Kei started to move and stirr awake.

When he woke up he looked up and saw M/N's beautiful cyan eyes. "Morning love~" M/N purred. That morning voice that always sent chills up Keigo's back... "How did you sleep baby?" "I slept good, especially when I felt your chest against my own..." Keigo purred back. Yes they sleep in a huge bed and why is that? Well M/N is always hot and cannot sleep under a thick blanket and obviously not a wing, so they got a big bed so keigo could lay his wings comfortably in the side and at the same time would be able to nuzzle his boyfriend.

M/N gave keigo a kiss on the lips and keigo took liberty of prepping M/N's face with kisses. M/N giggled and hugged Keigo tighter around the waist.

Keigo kissed M/N's face and chest obviously avoiding his neck knowing that if he kissed M/N's neck he won't be able to get away and they would have an amazing session of sex, now you'd think it would be fine, one round. But no a session with M/N is at least 3-4 rounds, and both M/N and Keigo are more then hungry... So sex will have to wait.

The got out of bed and went down to the kitchen, M/N made some breakfast and they ate it in quite, the only thing that made noise was the  music M/N put on while he cooked.

____________________________________
OMG SORRY IT'S SHITTY!! I had no idea to how this will end only the start do sry... But if you did like it... Plz vote... It would mean the world to me... N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️