DISCLAIMER 2021

hello to all the lovely readers of "zoo" !! it's come to my attention here recently that a lot of people keep commenting about kim woojin being a part of my story, so i feel as an author i should address this.

first, i would like to thank you for all the support and for taking a look at this book. it means the world to me and the growth of my account is just insane. i've been inactive for a while now and i try to come back and write more stories for you all, so keep a lookout for those if you have read this and enjoyed it, or you're a new reader and enjoy this book! i post content whenever i can or feel motivated to do so. now back to what this is~ 

this book was created back in may of 2019, originally in 2018 because this is my rewritten version. with that being said, kim woojin WAS a member of stray kids that we loved very much. everything that happened with him was absolutely horrible and i in no way agree with anything he did. he's not a very good man, but we saw him as one at a point in time, which is why he's in this book. his role in the book is just a side character, but he appears many times, so editing him out is not in question. i've also grown a lot as a writer, so even if i took time to do that, the story would have to be changed completely. this is also my first book on here and is what mainly drew the attention of a lot of my amazing followers i hold dear to my heart, so i refuse to bring it down.

i want to point out the comments being made on the book regarding him. please stop commenting things on him every time his character shows up. those are not the comments i enjoy reading (yes i try very hard to read every comment even if i don't reply that often, but i also get around 200 notifications after being gone for three days, so some i miss). the kim woojin presented in this book is FICTIONAL. he is in no way a real person. i merely used the real kim woojin's face and name. that is how all fanfiction is. i give them personalities, dialogs, actions that do NOT pertain to the real people. please remember that the next time you see his name and just don't comment unneeded things. 

i also want to point out the comments that say "just think of ab6ix's woojin!" or other woojin's in the community of idols. don't do that. i only say this because the fact that the character i created DOES use kim woojin's name and face. the previous member of stray kids. saying that is the same as changing my story in my eyes. i once again do not support him, but in respect to other idols, don't put them in that position.. that's almost saying as though they're his replacements. the other woojin's are also their own people belonging to their own groups and if i wanted to do a collab of groups, i would use their true names and make it clear, not simply through their name over an abusive and horrible man.  

in conclusion: KIM WOOJIN IS IN THIS BOOK. 
i understand if the thought of him triggers something and i understand if you'd rather read another book without him in it, trust me. you're not forced to read this, so never feel that way. if he really makes you uncomfortable, i hope you find another book you enjoy without his presence. i also have some on my account that aren't as old, or just don't have him in them if you'd like to read something else of mine. (i think this may be the only book i have with him in it if i'm being honest, because i never shipped him with anything and wasn't much of a woojin stan)