Chapter 14 - Date?

Although you had known Beej for a short while now, you still didn't know a lot about him. 

You knew he was a stinky not particularly attractive ghost-demon being with weird powers and hair. That was mostly it. You didn't know much about his past or wherever he went when he wasn't around. 

It had been a few days of you and BJ's sneaking around Lydia and the Maitland's backs at night and have slow soft make-out sessions. It was nice and wasn't super risky since Lydia didn't seem to have any suspicions about anything, which made you able to ask her questions about Beetlejuice quite easily.

One day you and Lydia were sitting around in her dark gothic room, you were reading and she was on her bed with her computer. You were both sort of lazing around since there wasn't much to do. Since your main job was to take care of Lydia, you decided that's what you were going to do this morning.

"Why does Beej's hair do that?"

"Hm?" Lydia looks over at you.

"You know, like how it changes colors?" You explain, looking up from your book.

"Oh that, yeah. We call that mood hair. It changes with how he's feeling," She tells you, "He hates it but I think it's funny."

You nod in understanding before asking another question since you were curious, "What does pink mean?"

Lydia thinks for a bit, she herself looked confused. "Not sure, it rarely turns pink. Sometimes when he's flirting with Adam his hair tips turn kind of pink," She explains as she looks over her computer that sat on her lap, "Why?"

"No reason, just asking," You say quickly, you tried your best to keep Lydia unsuspicious of anything that was going on between you and BJ.

Later that night, you were sitting in your bedroom waiting for BJ to pop up like he usually would. He was taking slightly longer than usual but you weren't too worried. He'd often arrive in your room around 10 pm wearing casual sleepwear also known as a basic shirt with a pair of boxers.

Whenever you waked up in the morning he would be gone. This didn't surprise you and you would always see him throughout the day or the next night.

After a few minutes of waiting, he eventually poofed into your room which gave you a slight fright but it wasn't long before your lips were becoming cold from being on his.

He was crawling over top of you and his hair glowed green, not quite pink yet. He liked being in control, guess he just enjoyed the thought of being the dominant one even though he was a big dorky softy on the inside. 

His cold lips and striped tongue ran along your jawline. You're hands down his back as your fingers traced shapes into his back. His scruffy face tickled your face.

His mouth found its way back onto yours, sending cold shivers down your spine. You smiled into the kiss as his hands combed through your hair softly. Your skin grew goosebumps from the touch of his hands brushing against your neck. So when Beej quietly mumbled something between your lips, you couldn't help but be caught off guard.

"Huh?" You break the kiss. You felt him become awkward and slightly tense. 

"Uh um- I said... date? like um, I wanna take you on a date? like a proper date?" He explains in a messy stuttered speech, his hair was going purple now.

"Oh um ok," You say, you were still a bit confused. 

"It's just I want to know you better and I guess I wanted it to be a bit more than just... well this?" His large hand gestures between the both of you. He was beginning to stress out a little, you could tell from his violet shades of hair and slightly worried expression.

"Sure, I'd love to go on a date," You smile softly as you continue to trace circles into his back.

"Really?" His hair relaxed back to green as he smiles back at you. You nod before lightly leaving a trail of kisses from his cheek's scratchy stumble to his icy lips for another sloppy kiss.

You both cuddled up together for the rest of the night, giving each other soft kisses. You pressed your head against his chest, listening to the silent sound of his hollow dead heart. Everything was calm and you were about to doze off before...

"Do you flirt with Adam behind my back?" You look at him with a smirk.

He was quiet. You waited for an answer.

"Sometimes..." He says in a hushed voice.

You give him a look of disbelief.

"Occasionally..." He corrects himself quietly.

"Jeez Beej, do you flirt with everyone you meet?" You ask.

"Ehhh, probably everyone in this house," He says before quickly saying, "EXCEPT LYDIA."

You laugh softly before kissing his cheek, "You're such a dork."