Chapter 7 - soft spot

"Another day at Tsukasa's boundary." Sigh Yashiro. She was quite bored at the boundary but also at the same time, she still misses Hanako kun. She only just seen him a few times.

Tsukasa then suddenly appeared by her shoulder. "What cha doing Yashiro?" "Hm. Nothing..Just thinking." Now Tsukasa felt a strong feeling. It was a mixed of sadness and boredom.

Earlier, Tsukasa had planned to play with Yashiro. When Tsukasa planned to "play" with Yashiro, he meant by licking and kissing her.

"Hmm..Well there is a festival being held nearby..Wanna go there with me?" he said with a gentle voice. Usually he will say something more rough. But this time, he's voice become gentler.

Yashiro was quite comforted by the gentle voice of Tsukasa's. She never saw the gentle side of Tsukasa's. Although Tsukasa's voice comforted her, She can't help but look at Tsukasa.

Tsukasa reminded her of Hanako kun. The looks, the gentle voice, the same feeling that she felt towards Hanako kun. Everything about Tsukasa now just makes her miss Hanako kun more.

"Uh Yashiro? Did you dozed off?" said Tsukasa waving his hand at Yashiro's face. "Ah! Sorry..Just got distracted." she said with embarrassed.

They then finally arrived at the festival. "Woahh! Look at all these stuff." She was mesmerized. Everything looked so beautiful. Tsukasa can't help but smile at Yashiro. The way she was so happy and mesmerized.

But Tsukasa slapped himself to reality. "Why am I feeling this?" he questioned himself. "Uhh.. Tsukasa? Do they still trade here or even use currency now?" questioned Yashiro.

"They still trade here. I don't think they will be using currency for now." "Let's go Tsukasa! There is those hearts candy!" She dragged Tsukasa. "WOAH"

After a few hours

"Let's go home now Yashiro. We have been here long enough." said Tsukasa eagerly. Tsukasa had fun with Yashiro going to the festival. But he was dizzy going to every stall and play games.

"Ah you guys are back." said Sakura. "Look at all this stuff Sakura!" Tsukasa putted all the stuff at a nearby table. "That's a lot. Had fun at the festival Tsukasa?" She raised her brow. "Yup!"

Yashiro then went into her room. "Today was so fun!" She was in a quite cheerful mood. But she quickly went to sleep. After they went to the festival, they became tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well at least everything turned out great. I'm sorry that this chapter is short, I'm not really motivated to write and I haven't had a good idea yet. Thanks for reading! I'll try to make the next chapter longer! - Author /(=∵=)\