Chapter 4 - Our little adventure

It was morning, Sakura and Natsuhiko is at school. Tsukasa has cast a spell that makes a Yashiro clone to go to school. He was bored and started to go to Yashiro's room.

"Yashiro~" he called. He then saw an empty room. "Hmm.. Where could she be~?" He then saw a glimpse of Yashiro at the balcony. "Hey what cha doing here?" He asked as he float to Yashiro. "Oh nothing, just looking outside." Outside was nothing but darkness.

"Hmm..Are you thinking?" He guessed. "I miss Hanako kun.." she mutter. She couldn't believe it but she  really was missing Hanako kun. "Hmmm.." as Tsukasa think. He didn't wanted Hanako kun taking Yashiro back but he didn't want to see Yashiro sad either. Tsukasa thought that it will be nice to surprise Amane by bringing Yashiro with him.

"I can't believe my pretty doll is missing Amane~ I'll bring you to visit him tomorrow." he said with a smile. "Thanks Tsukasa!" said Yashiro cheerfully. Tsukasa then touched Yashiro's cheeks. "Your cheeks are so soft and squishy." Weirdly enough Tsukasa likes to play with Yashiro's cheeks.

"Tsukasa can we go somewhere?" As Yashiro ask. She was quite bored in Tsukasa's boundary. "Sure but first I need to do this~" "What is it-!?" As Yashiro asked, Tsukasa began to lick her cheek. He licked it slowly so he can enjoy it more. "T-tsukasa stop." "Hmp, fineee but I'll continue later~" He said with a wink.

Yashiro was indeed blushing hard. "Where should we go then?" "Hmmm..somewhere fun" Yashiro was quite nervous when Tsukasa said 'somewhere fun'. "What do you mean somewhere fun?" "Shhhhhh." As Tsukasa put his index finger at Yashiro's lips.

"Close your eyes~ No peeking okay?~ " said Tsukasa closing Yashiro's eyes.

After they arrive

"Open your eyes now~" he said with a smile. "Umm..what is this place?" "We're gonna go kill some spirits!" He said with a wide smile. He looks like he enjoys it a lot. "Here's a sword." He said with a smile.

"Uh I'm not sure about this Tsukasa.." "Don't worry, you'll be fine." Tsukasa killed a lot of spirits while Yashiro slashed a few spirits. It was hard to kill the spirits with a sword that is heavy. Then a big spirit appear.

"So you have came Tsukasa." Said the big spirit. "Yup I came here for your heart :)" He said with a smile. "The girl beside you is weak. You won't mind if I just take he-" *SLASH*

Tsukasa had slash the big spirit when it was distracted. "Sorry but she's mine" he said confidently while looking at the spirit dead on the floor. He then violently smashed him and took the heart.

"Let's go Yashiro." He said with blood all over him. "A-ah yeah.." Yashiro was very uncomfortable with the whole blood and the moving heart."

After they arrive at Tsukasa's boundary

"Hmmm..what to do next?~" he thinked while licking the blood over him. "Maybe.." He stared at Yashiro. He goes leaning on Yashiro. "Hm..I never tasted your lips before~" he said while touching Yashiro's cheeks.
Yashiro was blushing very red.

Before she knew it, Tsukasa kissed her. Yashiro's lips was soft and tasted like strawberries. Her kiss was better than the other girls. They all tasted rotten. Tsukasa deepens the kiss. Tsukasa really was enjoying it. He wanted to make it very long. But he is forced to stop kissing anyway.

"Your lips taste better than I expected Yashiro~" he said with a grin. Licking the strawberry chapstick on his lips. "I'm just gonna..uh..GO TO MY ROOM" said Yashiro red dashing to her room.

"Hmp." He smiled wide going back to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any other ideas actually for this story? I don't really have any ideas for chapter 6..Chapter 5 is already planned. Bye and have a nice day! ⌒(=๏ x ๏=)⌒