Chapter 6 - kidnapped again

Yashiro's pov

"Ahhh I missed being at school and with Hanako kun again! I feel freedom again!" as I thought. I never liked Tsukasa always going near me and doing perverted stuff.

I can't admit it but how he acts is adorable. Too bad he's evil and doing perverted stuff. I just had this weird feeling for Hanako kun. Am I really in love with him?! Or is this the feeling of really missing someone?

But Hanako kun is a ghost even if I confess to him. WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT I CAN'T CONFESS TO HIM! I panic. But I also had the same feeling with Tsukasa. I'm wondering why am I having this feelings with Tsukasa.

"He's bad, I can't be in love with someone bad." But he's cute isn't he? My inner voice pitched in.

"But he did perverted stuff to me!" But didn't you want a kiss? After all it is quite un ordinary for a ghost to kiss and fall in love with you. "He's not good like Hanako kun! He's bad!"

He has a soft spot for you Yashiro. Admit it. You love him. YOU WANT HIM ALL TO YOURSELF. "I don't really have any choice. My inner voice was right. I do love him. But I can't really admit it. I loved both of the Yugi twins.

"Ahh why is this so frustrating" I thought hard. I was blushing red thinking of the Yugi twins. Ah I feel like I just want to scream so hard.
"Yashiro, please read page 24"

I guess I dozed off too long. "Yes sir." was the only word I could say for now.

After class finished

I walked through the hallways sighing. Love is so hard that I almost shed a tear. As I walked through the hallways, every step I take, water began to rise higher. "What's happening?! Why is there water here?" I wondered. I tried to go back but I can't.

The only way I can go is going forward. Oddly enough, I haven't turned into a fish yet. But scales were appearing. I then saw something glowing in the middle and it's floating.

"Hakujodai! Is that you?" I ran faster to it. But, it wasn't Hanako kun's hakujodai. It was Tsukasa's. Then I have fallen into a deep hole. Before I know it, I have fainted.

I have woke up. I'm covered in chains. Wait. I remembered this place. This is Tsukasa's boundary. "What am I doing here again?" I struggled to get the chains off. But they were so tight.

"I missed you Yashiro!" A familiar voice spoke. It was Tsukasa. He hugged me tightly. I can't help but enjoy the hug. "You know Yashiro? It isn't fair that Amane took you back. But I did steal you from him so I guess it's fair." He shrugged.

He starts licking my cheek. "I miss licking you Yashiro ~" Sakura appears. "Stop licking her Tsukasa. Your gonna make her uncomfortable." "But I always lick her Sakura~ I miss her and I want to lick her~" he said while still licking Yashiro's cheek.

"Stop that now. No wonder she wants to escape from you." said Sakura harshly trying to stop Tsukasa from licking Yashiro.

"But I miss her sooo muchh" he whined. "It's only a day without Yashiro, how did you quickly miss her?" "Hm. I don't know. I just miss her" he said putting his index finger at his chin.

"I just want her all to myself." He said with a cheeky smile. Sakura sigh. Looks like Tsukasa is hard to stop him from doing bad to Yashiro.

"You can stay with her but you can't do bad to her, lick her or even kiss her." "Ahhhh man, that's no fun at all." He whine. Yashiro sigh. Another hectic day for Yashiro then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't have any ideas for the next chapter or more. Any ideas? I can't end the story now ._.