Chapter 3 - Chains

Yashiro pov

I woke up in a dark and mysterious place. It was either a boundary or even a different place. I was covered with chains. My clothes seem to be different too. My clothes were black with a little white decor at my skirt. I'm not really sure who changed me, I'm just hoping Tsukasa didn't change me.

Then a boy with gleaming golden eyes looked at me and said, "Ah your awake Yashiro! I was hoping you wake up sooner." said Tsukasa with a smile on his face. I question him. "Where am I? Who changed me? And why did yo-" "Shhhhh~ Your being too loud and you question much." He said as he put his index finger on my lips.

Well for me, I was flustered. The way he talks is just..flirty..He then answered my question slowly. "Well your in my boundary. Secondly, Sakura changed you. Did you think I changed you dirty daikon?" He said with a smile.

"A-ah no! Just that I will be embarrassed if you did..change me.." I was still flustered with red cheeks. "Hmmm..What does Amane do when your around?" He thought as he stared at me for the answer. "A-ah well, Hanako kun sometimes play games with me, go on adventures and stuff like that." I answered.

Third person's view

"Hmm..Maybe we should go on adventures!" He said with a wide smile on his face. "Sakuraaa~ Is there any place we could go on adventures?" said Tsukasa as he floats to Sakura. "Hm..there is the wishing well and the flower park nearby." "Hmmm..that sounds boringgg..Let's pick a dangerous place! Please Sakuraaaa" pleated Tsukasa.

"The places I recommend is better for you to be with Yashiro. I know Yashiro wouldn't like to go on a dangerous adventure." said Sakura. "Hmp..Fine. Let's go Yashiro~" As he carried Yashiro. "Tsukasa just let her walk and take the chains off." "Fineee.." said Tsukasa annoyed. Yashiro was relieved that Sakura said that.

A few minutes later..

"Woah.. This place is beautiful." said Yashiro admiring the place. "Well this is the wishing well." said Tsukasa. "Could I wish something Tsukasa?" said Yashiro with puppy eyes. "Fine..Here's a quarter." Yashiro then threw the coin in the well. "I wished for Hanako kun-" Tsukasa quickly shut her mouth. "You can't wish anything that has to do with Amane, got it? I will slice you if you did." Said Tsukasa with a threatening tone.

Yashiro was indeed scared. She didn't want to get sliced. So she decided to wish something else. "I wish I could find my true love!" said Yashiro quietly. She didn't want Tsukasa to hear her wish,it will be embarrassing.

Oddly enough, Tsukasa heard it. He wonder why does Yashiro wants to find her true love. To Tsukasa, true love just brings him down. ( I meant love as not family love)

"Are you done Yashiro? I'm bored waiting heree." said Tsukasa impatiently. The wishing well is just boring to him. He never thought of love and just consider it as a 'weakness'.

"Yes I'm done, let's go to the park." "Finallyyy I have been waiting for soooo longg." said Tsukasa bored and impatiently. They then went to the park. "Hm..Yashiro, I thought you will be more fun but your just boring to play with." said Tsukasa without thinking about her feelings.

"Ouch, that hurt." Thought Yashiro. Did Tsukasa just kidnap her just to play with her? "Maybe if I play with you my way, It will be much more fun." said Tsukasa still not considering her feelings.

"Woah this park is beautiful too!" said Yashiro. She never thought the place they will go will be beautiful. "Hm..I guess it's okay." shrugged Tsukasa. "I wish Hanako kun is here.." said Yashiro quietly. Tsukasa was quite disappointed hearing it. "So going on a walk with me isn't fun?" asked Tsukasa looking like he's going to murder Yashiro.

"A-ah! It's fun having a walk with you is fun too of course!" said Yashiro nervously. Tsukasa holded her cheeks to look at him in the eyes. "Tell me the truth Yashiro. I won't bite." He said with a grin. Now Yashiro is scared. Her heart is beating fast.

"W-well, I don't really like to hang out with you a lot..Your just creepy and don't really consider my feelings much." Mutter Yashiro. Tsukasa felt like an arrow just hit him. He didn't really like to hear the truth about him. "Well let's go back to my boundary." "Okay." mutter Yashiro. She felt guilty for saying it.

"Here is your room to sleep." "Thanks Tsukasa." said Yashiro with a smile. Tsukasa wasn't like his usual self. "Goodnight I guess." Yashiro was uncertain what she is going to do. But she did it anyway for Tsukasa's sake.

She kissed him at the cheek. Tsukasa was literally blushing red after that kiss. Yashiro was the same as well. "Uh this is just a goodnight kiss." said Yashiro quickly. Tsukasa then licked her cheek. "You still taste good Yashiro~ Goodnight~" he said with a smile and a wink.

He's usual self is back. He didn't really do much at that night. He just slept. Yashiro right now is blushing hard. "Ahhhh what's happening to me? Am I in love with him?" thought Yashiro. She then went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So uh as you can see, I'm literally fangirling while writing this. Bai-bai and have a nice day! ~(^з^)-☆