Chapter 5 - Saved by you

It's another normal day like any other day. It was in the afternoon. Sakura and Natsuhiko is back from school learning.

"Class is getting harder these days." sign Natsuhiko rubbing his back. "Gym class was so brutal." as he continued. "If you actually paid attention to class, then it will be easier for you." said Sakura in a more harsh tone.

*BAM*

It was hanako kun and the others. "What a surprise meeting Amane. We were just about to visit you." Said Tsukasa with a large smile. "Where is Yashiro? What have you done to her?" Said Hanako kun determine but also worried.

"Yashiro is fine. She is only in her room." He couldn't help but grin. He knew it that Amane liked her from the start. But there is this weird feeling he had in his heart. It was something toxic and angry. Full of jealousy.

But Tsukasa wasn't aware what that feeling is. He just continued his business. "Give us back Yashiro!" screamed Hanako kun. "Sorry Amane, But didn't I told you she is mine? You can't have my toy."

"Yashiro is not a toy you can play with! She is a living human being." said Hanako kun. He wasn't really angry but he's still angry. He whispered to his friends. "Kou, you go find Yashiro's room. Yako, you go help Kou. Mitsuba, you go distract them with Tsuchigomori."

"Yes sir!" whispered Kou with excitement. They all went into place. Sakura and Natsuhiko were distracted, even Tsukasa. He wasn't aware that Kou and Yako went to find Yashiro's room.

Meanwhile with Kou and Yako

"This place is so big..how are we supposed to find Yashiro senpai?" "Shush traffic ear ring boy! We can't give up finding Yashiro." hissed Yako.
Yako was quite annoyed by Kou's questions and stuff.

"I think I hear humming. Do you hear it too Yako?" "Of course I can hear it! Do you think I can't hear something so quiet?" Kou went silent. He was too busy to answer Yako and decided to see if Yashiro is there.

"Hmm.hmm.hmm." hummed Yashiro. It was a nice melody. She was currently looking at the dresses that Tsukasa had "bought" for her. It was all black and white but it was beautiful and elegant.

"Senpai! Are you okay?" Said Kou checking Yashiro if she is hurt. "Did Tsukasa hurt you?" He asked again. "Kou..kou! I'm fine, no need to worry about me." "I'm glad your okay senpai! Me and Hanako kun are very worried about you." "Lame traffic ear ring boy! Don't forget about me!" said Yako with a pissed tone.

"Yako is worried too." said Kou including Yako. Yashiro let out a small laugh. She was glad to see her friends again. "Let's go senpai, or someone will notice us." "Ah let's go!"

There was no other exit so they were forced to use the same path. Everything was chaos over there. Hanako kun looks badly hurt. While Tsukasa looks fine just with a few scratches on his face and arms.

Kou sended Hanako kun a signal that they were going to bring Yashiro out, but Tsukasa had noticed it already and putted a spell on Yashiro that no one can touch Yashiro except him, Sakura and Natsuhiko.

"What a smart plan you got there Amane, too bad that I already noticed it." He said with a smile. Answer me Tsukasa, What did you do to Yashiro!"

"I did nothing to her. She's all good and unharm." He said as he putted Yashiro beside him. "Well can I at least talk to you and with Yashiro?" Hanako kun sounds so desperate saying that.

Tsukasa loved seeing people suffering. But he never liked to see his brother so desperate. "Fine..Sakura, Natsuhiko, brings the others away."

After the others are away from the boundary

"What do you wanna talk about Amane?" He said while floating to him. "Tell me the truth, what did you do to Yashiro? I know she is unharm, but what did you do?" Hanako kun sounded so serious. Yashiro blushed a bit by the worried side of Hanako kun.

"Hmm..To be honest, I licked her and kissed her." He said with a smile like he was so proud for doing that. In the other hand, Hanako kun is shocked by the answer. Did Tsukasa really just lick and kissed Yashiro?

It was unbelievable to him. "And why are you so proud of that? I know that Yashiro doesn't like it." "Hm..maybe. But I bet she likes it. She looked like she enjoyed that little kiss of mine." He said despicablely. "Stop assuming. You can't just-" Hanako kun was then stopped.

"But it's not like you seen it right Amane? Are you jealous that I'm taking your assistant?" He said moving closer to him.

"N-no I..." Hanako kun was speechless. He really did cared for Yashiro. Yashiro was touched. "Hmm..Did Amane just stutter?" Said Tsukasa moving closer to him.

Hanako kun then suddenly shouted. "GUYS NOW!" All of them took Yashiro. "HEY, COME BACK!" Tsukasa was quite surprised.

They all escaped out of Tsukasa's boundary. Finally.

At hanako kun's boundary AKA girl's bathroom

"I'm so glad your safe Yashiro!" He said hugging Yashiro tightly. "I missed you Hanako kun!" I miss you too senpai!" Suddenly Kou went into the conversation.

Ah isn't it lovely that Yashiro gets to go back? But don't worry, this isn't the end of the story! Let's see what will happen on chapter 6 (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)